S i x

Tiago and I were in his car driving in awkward silence until he broke it,

"Where do you live?" He questioned, I was nervous to tell him because of my dad.

"Um west lane." I answered looking out the window.

"Oh, that's pretty close to school."

"Yeah, thanks for giving me ride." I said grateful.

"Don't mention it." He replied with a blank face yet again. It's like he had no emotion, which I knew wasn't true. Maybe he just has a rough childhood? Wait why do I care?

Suddenly we reached my house which wasn't a long drive. I got out of the car but then did something I might regret.

"Do you wanna come inside?" I asked and I had no idea why I mean we literally just started talking maybe I really do have issues.

He turned to face me, with a smirk that settled on his plump lips. Omg I did not just say that, I then realised why he was smirking.

"Ew, no, not for that reason." I said with my face scrunched up from disgust.

"I was not thinking that, you were but if you're offering then why not?" He replied back and got out of his car.

I took my keys from by bag and went to open the door and said to him,

"Just wait here for a sec I need to check something." He nodded his head yes without asking questions which I was grateful for, he pressed his back against the wall next to the  door and I walked inside to look for dad but to my surprise he wasn't home.

I went back outside to get Tiago and he was in the same spot when I left.

"You can come in now." He didn't say anything and walked inside as soon as he was in I closed the door.

Short but I guess you have to wait for the next chapter. 🙈😂
-Jul