S i x t e e n

Tiago's POV
I entered my house and put my bag down.

"Em!" I called out pulling out my phone and heading to the couch.

"Em!" I called out again, as she was already home since I told her I couldn't drop her home today because I was busy.

Although she didn't answer and that's when began to grow worried.

"Emersyn?" I shouted out, running into her room, when she wasn't in there I searched the entire house.

I was about to walk out of my house when I got a text on my phone.

Want your precious girl back?
Meet us at this location

I put then address into my GPS and rushed out to my car, grabbing my gun on the way.

I thought about all the horrible things they would do her and that made my blood boil, I couldn't let that happen after what happened with her dad I made a vow to protect her.

That meant killing anyone that hurt her and I mean anyone, even people close to her I didn't give a fuck. I had to protect her.

"FUCK!" I shouted as I came in contact with the traffic, that's when I became more and more frustrated.

Although the place was close, fucking idiots who chooses a close place to kidnap someone? Not me that's who.

I pinched the bridge of my nose to calm myself but it didn't work, until I had her with me I would not calm down.

We have grew closer these past weeks, she was so funny and kind and absolutely beautiful, I mean who wouldn't wanna be her friend? An idiot.

I got lost in my thought that I hadn't noticed that the traffic had moved, so I sped down the road.