T w e n t y - e i g h t

A few weeks had passed since we went in that date but that doesn't mean we haven't gone on others.

Aside from that nothing has happened Tiago hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend but honesty I'm not surprised, I mean what was I expecting him to whisk me off into the sunset and get married and have kids?

Well that wasn't far from my fantasy but it was very far off from reality, Tiago would never love a girl like me. I'm broken and not attractive at all meanwhile he has girls basically falling at his feet.

We had gone to school like normal and it was a few days away from our summer break and I couldn't be more excited for it. I had filled in Bianca what has been going on in my life minus my kidnapping and mother being alive and I don't know how she would of took it.

Bianca mentioned that she and this boy had been getting very close but she said she's scared and let tell you why, in the past Bianca has been heartbroken from finding out her boyfriend at the time was gay. Let's just say Bianca didn't have the best luck with love, her and I both.

The school day was coming to an end and Tiago told me to meet him by his locker since could drive us home.

I wasn't standing by a locker scrolling through my phone when a guy approached me. I hadn't noticed his presence so he cleared his throat.

I looked up from my phone to be met by a vey handsome looking guy, he had blonde hair with deep brown eyes. He was quite y'all and slightly built but not as much as Tiago, wait what? God I really need to stop thinking about him.

"Hi." He said.

"Hello." I replied back.

"So what's you're name gorgeous?" He asked.

"Emersyn, what's it to you?" I answered him.

"I would like to take you out." He stated.

My eyes widened and my eyebrows furrowed, is he being serious? No guy has ever wanted to talk to me let alone ask me out.

"Me?" I asked pointing to me looking around.

"Yes you." He responded simply.

I thought about it for a moment, Tiago only took me to a few dates and it didn't seem like we were exclusive. So I thought why not I mean no one has ever asked me out well besides Tiago.

"Um yeah sure." I said.

His smile widened and we exchanged numbers. Kissing my cheek he left while I watched him.

"What the hell was that?" A very angry Tiago asked coming towards me.

"He asked me out so we were exchanging number and then he left." I replied confused, why was he angry it's not like he like me?

"You said yes?" He asked me and I just nodded.

"Whatever." He said and walked out, what the heck is wrong with him it's not like he like me so what wrong with him?

I decided to just leave it and walked into his car with him.

He drove off way faster then speed limit and I as sure were going to crash but it's Tiago I'm sure that wouldn't happen.

We got home quicker then usual and Tiago got out slamming his car door shut and walked off into the house with me following.

When we entered he left to his room and slammed his bedroom door making me jump.

What the hell is seriously wrong with him?