T w e n t y - t w o

I was currently sitting on the couch watching tv with Olivia.

Tiago had left ages ago and he never told me what he was doing so I was left wondering.

Olivia has warmed up to me and wasn't as shy as when we met, she adorable she looks a lot like Tiago.

It had turned to 2pm which meant I had to feed her.

"Olivia it's time to eat!" I told her walking into the kitchen, I heard her turn the TV off and follow me into the kitchen.

I quickly made her a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with some sliced up banana and mago juice.

I let her sit on the couch eating while watching cartoons.

While I was finishing washing the dishes I heard my phone ping, I quickly dried my hands and looked at my phone it was a text message from Tiago.

Santi❤️: hey, get ready I'm taking you somewhere. Wear something nice x

I replied with an okay and went to check on Olivia, she was busy watching cartoon but I didn't want to leave her downstairs while went to change.

"Hey liv I need to get changed, come with me and you can play on my iPad." I said smiling at her.

She started grinning and nodding her head yes.
I picked her up and walked upstairs to my bedroom and placed her on my bed, grabbing my iPad and giving it to her. I didn't have a passcode so she could easily access it.

I took a quick shower and did my hair, nothing too crazy just straightening it and now for the hardest part an outfit..

He said nice but what does that mean? I chose an outfit hoping it wasn't too extra.

👇👇👇 (pic for reference, if you don't like it picture something else)

Suddenly the doorbell rang...