E l e v e n

We were currently sitting in the living room, full from dinner.

Tiago had made lasagne and may I add it tasted heavenly, I haven ate a proper meal ever since my mom died and my dad never cooked so I had to learn to make food for myself since dad was rarely ever home.

When suddenly a random question came to mind out of nowhere. How did Tiago know I was in the hospital? So I decided to ask him,

"Hey, how did you know I was at the hospital?" I asked turning to face him.

He stayed silent for a few minutes before actually answering, "don't worry about it."

"Please tell me." I said so quietly I'm sure he hadn't heard me.

"Not today." He replied simply as he glanced at me. "Are you tired?" He added.

"Yeah actually." I replied ignoring the fact that he wouldn't tell me.

"Well let's go to sleep at least, at least we don't have school tomorrow." He said chuckling at the last bit.

"Yeah." I said sort of sad that I wouldn't get to see Bianca. I really do miss her.

"Are you okay?" Tiago asked sensing my sadness.

I nodded in response and walked upstairs to my room, I mumbled goodnight to Tiago before entering my room.

Sighing I walked over to the bathroom to brush my teeth when I was done I walked to my bed turning on the lamp which was placed on the bedside table.

I climbed on bed pulling the covers over me, switching the lamp off and it took me awhile but I eventually fell asleep.