S e v e n

I just stood still thinking did I really just invite him in?

My question was answered when he spoke,

"Are you okay?" He asked looking slightly worried from the look on his face.

"Um yeah, let's go to my room." I replied.

"Sure." He answered back.

I walked up to my room with Tiago following behind me, I let him go in first and then I entered after him.

I walked over to my bed and sat down while Tiago stayed standing looking at my room and the pictures on my wall, he walked over to them but didn't touch them which I liked.

"Is that your mom?" He asked while looking at a picture of me and my mom the day before she died, we were both smiling really widely.

My eyes started tearing up remembering how much fun we had that day. Then suddenly the next she was gone, taken away from here.

Tiago looked back at me and saw that I was about to start crying and rushed over to me, pulling me into a hug.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to upset you." He said while hugging me tightly but gently as if I was a porcelain doll that would break.

"It's okay." I assured him.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" He asked pulling away from the hug, which made me sad and miss his warm body against mine.

"I don't know, maybe." I answered his question, unsure if I should tell him since we just met and I've never talked him before.

"No pressure." Tiago said taking my hand in his which was big and comforting like his hug.

Then in that moment I told him, everything. When my mom died and what my dad did after she had passed away.

While I told him, his face never changed. His expression staying the same. It made me sad as I didn't know if he cared or not but I still told him and I had never told anyone, not even Bianca my bestfriend. For some reason I trusted him, I didn't know why.

"I'm so sorry all of that happened to you." He said after I finally finished by the end I was sobbing remembering all the awful things my father had done to me.

My eyes were getting heavy and I was getting tired and Tiago noticed so he tucked me in my bed.

"I'll protect you." He whispered obviously not noticing I heard him. He kissed my forehead and that was the last thing I remember before I fell asleep, I'm sure I was just dreaming and he would be his cold self again tomorrow.