O n e

I was sitting in the classroom of my history class at my usual seat staring at the clock waiting for the ring which signaled lunch time, yes I love food I mean who doesn't right?

"Em...Emersyn!" My obnoxiously loud bestfriend screamed at me as I was obviously  not listening to her story about how her mom invited her cousin to have dinner with them.

My bestfriend who to me was basically my sister looked like an angel from her long blonde hair to her ocean blue eyes as well as her fair skin, I was not jealous of her but definitely wouldn't mind looking like her. On the contrary I had brunette hair which stopped just under my shoulders with green eyes that had a hint of a honey brown.

"Look Bianca I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun during your dinner tonight." I told her trying my best not to giggle as I knew she thought her cousin was super annoying as she had told me plenty of times.

"You're obviously joking right?" She questioned me as a flat look appeared on her gorgeous face. I nodded answering her question and just then the bell rang, which made me smile. God I was ready to eat!

I grabbed my books and stuffed them inside my bag, I waited for Bianca to do the same so we could head out as the teacher reminded the students the homework was due on Friday.

Bianca and I headed into the cafeteria to grab our lunch, as soon as we did we sat at our usual seats on a round table. Just as we sat down the doors of the cafeteria flew open and the it girl Gwen and the it boy Cody entered, now I know what you're thinking this is 'the' mean girl and popular jock well that popular jock bit is right but no surprisingly Gwen was a super kind and beautiful girl yes she was popular but not a bitch I guess you could say.

Bianca and I chatted and laughed whilst eating our lunch, I had a salad and she had a slice of pizza. Soon lunch ended and we headed off to class. I had English, yay fun! Notice the sarcasm.

Time had flew so fast that before I knew it, it was already the end of day I said my goodbye to Bianca and walked home with my earphones in.

First chapter hope you enjoyed leave some comments if you have any suggestions
-J x