F i v e

The rest of the day had passed by in a blur, turns out that the text I got was actually from Bianca telling me she wouldn't make it to school. Yes, I was still going to kill her.

I hadn't forgotten about my detention and was actually on my way to it. As I got to the door of the classroom there was a note which read,

Unfortunately I will not be able to be there in the detention but I will still be making sure that you have attended, on my desk is a piece of paper which you shall write your name in so I can make sure that you made it.
- Miss Green

Miss Green was the teacher that would take care of all the detentions not only from her class but from others. I opened the door only to be met with an empty classroom, or so I thought.

I made my way over to desk and immediately wrote my name with a pen that was placed along the side of the paper, as I was writing a voice spoke which caused me to jump.

"You look cute when you're mad." It was Tiago which is weird since I hadn't seen his name on the piece of paper. Wait, did he call me cute?

"Um, what are you doing here?" I questioned him with a puzzled look that sat on my face.

"What do you think?" He replied looking up from the book he was reading.

"Well your n..name isn't written on the paper." He just shrugged obviously not wanting to reply. I walked to a seat which was next to the window and sat down, looking out the window.

I heard a chair being pulled out from beside me so I turned to see what was happening, only to see that Tiago was sitting down beside me.

He didn't say anything but instead stared at me as if he was studying my face, in return, I did the same. I couldn't help myself he was beautiful, a work of art but he made me feel shy which is weird because that's not the usual me, especially around guys.

The rest of the detention was awkward as Tiago didn't speak as he was either reading or staring at me which is weird since the opposite sex would not look at me for more than 3 seconds.

As I was walking out of school a hand grabbed my wrist so I turned around,

"I'll give you a ride home." Tiago offered with a blank expression.

"I..I don't know.." I replied feeling uneasy as I didn't know if my dad would see or not.

"I wasn't asking." Next thing I knew I was being dragged by my wrist to his car, he opened the passenger door and I went in. He jogged to the other side got in and drove off.