T h r e e

I was sitting in my hospital bed waiting for the doctor to tell me what happened to my mother, although I was in a bad condition I didn't care I only cared about my mom at that moment. Suddenly the door opened and the doctor walked in with a disappointed face and I knew, I knew what happened.

"NO! Please no say it's not real?!" I questioned with tears streaming down my face. I didn't want to believe it, it had to be a lie.

"I'm sorry Emersyn, your mother is gone." He replied but couldn't look me in the eye. He stood there for a few minutes then left. She was gone. Every moment I had shared with her was gone. I felt numb and felt as if there was only one way out where I could be with her.

I walked to the window in my hospital room, which was opened and I jumped...

I jolted awake, shaking with tears that covered my cheeks. I started breathing normally again and reminding myself it was only a dream, although I couldn't change the past I could move on and try to come to peace with it, which would be difficult but I knew I could do it.

Looking at the clock which read 05:00 I realised I had 3 hours to get ready for school. I got up and walked into the bathroom to brush my teeth, shower etc. After having done everything I walked into my room and to my wardrobe. I pulled out a pair of tight, black jeans and decided instead of wearing a hoodie like usual, I would wear a black and white striped, long sleeved shirt. I paired my outfit with some simple black vans and a jacket.

I walked downstairs, surprised that my dad hadn't come home last night, not that I'm complaining. I headed to the kitchen to make some breakfast which was just the usual, cereal, it's quick, tasty and simple.

Finishing my breakfast I walked back upstairs to brush my teeth yet again. I grabbed my bag and my house keys as well as my phone and texted Bianca.

Me: Heyy x
Bianca: Yooo x
Me: Are you at school already? x
Bianca: I'm gonna be late today, I have to take my sister to an appointment. I'm sorryyy x
Me: That's okay, I'll see you at school x
Bianca: Alright byeee x
Me: adios x

I walked to door, making sure I had everything before I left and made my way to school. I walked as it was a short distance, I wondered if Bianca's sister was okay. I never had a sibling well not that I knew of anyway, I always wanted one though as being an only child was sort of boring sometimes.

I was walking to my locker but me just being my clumsy self decided that I should bump into someone, as soon as I did I stumbled back as the person was quite strong. I looked up and my widened when I was met with Tiago, he was the 'badboy' of our school I guess you could say, he looked like a god with his black hair, mesmerising blue eyes, tattoos that covered most of his body. Rings that sat perfectly on his fingers and and outfit to match his personality along with his incredible muscular figure. Tiago was not someone to be messed with as there were rumours of him being a gang leader or killing his whole entire family which is pretty far fetched if you ask me.

"Watch it." He spoke darkly. His eye staring into my soul.

"I..I'm s..sorry." I replied looking down, his whole presence intimidating me.

As soon as he left I stood in that same spot confused if that really just happened or if I was still dreaming. After realising it was real a blush rose to my cheeks and I don't know why, even though Tiago had a dark personality I could tell there was much more to him then he showed. I walked to my class even though there was still 5 minutes. Maybe I am a nerd I thought to myself as I sat down.

Woooo this one was crazy 😂 anyways I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and please stay safe during this time.
- Ju x