T h i r t y - f o u r

Tiagos POV:

I was on my way to bathroom, when some random girl pushed me into the bathroom. I could of easily pushed back but I'm not that much of an asshole geez.

She pushed me into a stall and into a wall, who the hell is this girl?

"Hey, my name is Lauren." She spoke seductively.

"Cool I don't care." I said going to leave but only to be pushed back into the wall.

"I was thinking since you're so hot and so am I, I can make you feel good." She said, and unzipped my pants!

"No get off of me before I make you regret it." I said sternly. I was beginning to grow angry

She giggled and I zipped my pants back up, Lauren opened the door and got out. I followed behind her.

Then I saw her I looked into her eyes, which filled with sadness.

She thought I did something with Lauren!

Oh god I had to tell her.

"Emersyn." I said my voice filled with regret.

But she wouldn't let me speak, she went off on me. I just stood there not being able to explain that nothing happened.

"YOURE SUCH AN ASSHOLE!" Was the last thing she said before she stormed out.

"FUCK!" I said as I punched the wall next to me.

This is exactly why I couldn't tell her I love her!

They all walk away in the end.

I'm left broken again and again, because I give people chances.

Unlike Pablo I believed in love, I know you meet all these heartless guys who don't but that wasn't me, of course I believed in love.

Just like that she walked away, and so will everyone else if I let them.

I am not letting her get away, I knew she was it for me I'm not losing her like this.

I'm not going to lose her ever, I won't let her walk away and break my heart. I love her.

So I did what I had to do and chased after her.