T w e n t y - o n e

I grabbed the remote and switched the TV off, turning to face Tiago.

"I just wanted to ask if you could babysit my cousin for a bit while I handle some things?" He asked me looking so nervous.

I giggled at his nervousness, while he just furrowed his eyebrows.

I shook my head and replied.

"Of course silly, I love kids. Why do you look so nervous?" I asked him playfully punching his shoulder.

"Well some people find kids repulsing babe." He replied tapping my nose. My insides turning to mush because of the pet name.

And guess what? Yes I blushed.

"What's your cousins name?" I questioned him genuinely curious.

"Olivia." He replied simply checking his watch, "She'll probably be here soon."

I nodded and got up to get changed as I was still in my pyjamas.

I put on some skinny jeans and a white long-sleeved top. I paired the outfit with black trainers.

I straightened my hair since it was naturally wavy and just as I had finished the doorbell rang.

I walked downstairs and saw Tiago at the door talking to a woman, she was gorgeous and definitely had a resemblance to Tiago. The woman was holding a little girl on her hip.

I'm guessing that's Olivia, she's adorable. Her hair was up in pigtails and she was wearing a pink sundress and some white flats which complimented the outfit well.

"That's Emersyn." I heard Tiago say to the woman so I decided to walk over to them.

The woman held her hand out saying, "Hello my name is Gabriella, but you can call me Ella. You are a very beautiful young lady." She told me I replied with a thank you, shaking her hand.

I didn't notice that Tiago had already grabbed Olivia and had her on his hip.

"Alright I got to go now, enjoy and it was lovely meeting you Emersyn. Thank you for babysitting liv." She said but before I could reply she had already walked off. Alright then.

I stepped back into the house and closed the door.