T h i r t y - t w o

Tiagos POV:

It's been a few weeks since I've completely ignored Emersyn, No im not an asshole. I know what it's like to be ignored the feeling makes you lonely and unwanted.

It makes you believe you don't deserve anyone, that you only deserve the horrible things that happen to you.

It makes you feel shitty, you feel so down to a breaking point and then you just let all your emotions go.

The way I dealt with emotions was by training, I went to this private gym which was only used by myself and Pablo.

I was standing in front of the punching bag, I hit it with everything I had in me.

I punched it, and punched it and I didn't stop. I couldn't stop I had to let it all go.

I love Emersyn, I know it's only been a few months but I do and I can't help it. She was beautiful absolutely amazing, I really did love her a lot.

Then I saw that fucking guy Logan kissing her cheek I was ready to kill him then and there but I couldn't not in front of Emersyn anyway.

I would do anything for her, anything.

I kept punching the bag like it was Logan, like it was everything bad that's ever happened in my life.

I felt terrible for ignoring Emersyn but I just can't control myself around her, I'm scared once I tell her how I feel she'll leave me.

No one has ever loved me, I let my guard down for so many people only to be hurt. Hurt so badly I could not be healed.

She will leave like everyone I've ever loved.

I couldn't let her go, I wouldn't let her go.

I needed her, she was my everything. She is my everything.

Cried a lot writing this one:(
Hope you enjoy!
-Juliana