T w e n t y - s e v e n

We were now having a stroll on the beach with our shoes in hand, I also had to take my tights off. We had our feet in the water while walking.

I laughed at all the jokes Tiago made, we were having a great time.

Tiago grabbed my hand and turned me around to face him.

He tucked a few strands of my hair behind my ear,

"You look so beautiful." He told me. I blushed of course at his compliment.

"That's such a cliche thing to say Santiago." I said suddenly feeling brave.

"Way to ruin the moment." He said amused.

"Sorry, please continue." I said smiling.

He chuckled but didn't say anything, I tilted my head to the side studying his face trying to see what he was thinking but I couldn't.

He leaned in and I thought he was just going to kiss my cheek like he always did, oh how wrong I was.

His lips met mine in a gentle kiss, he grabbed my cheek with his hand and put my arms around his neck.

We stayed like that for a long time and if I'm being completely honest I didn't want that moment to end.

There was no place I'd rather be then here right now with Tiago, I really was falling hard and fast.

I have had a boyfriend but he was someone like my dad that I would like to forget, he hurt me and I was grateful when my parents decided to move. Before everything happened we were one, happy family. We were normal but I guess things happen for a reason.

After a while Tiago and I pulled apart both out of breath from our make out session.

He grabbed my hand and kissed the back of it,

"Mine, just mine." He told me looking into my green orbs while I stared at his blue ones.

"What does that mean?" I asked confused by what he meant when he said I'm his.

He didn't say anything and walked away, sighing I followed him.