N i n e t e e n

As soon as he entered the driveway I got out the car slamming the door.

I walked inside and into my bedroom not wanting to speak to Tiago right now.

I was probably being dramatic but when I'm angry I don't associate with anyone.

That all went down the drain when Tiago entered my room.

"What?" I asked him not in the mood.

"What's wrong with you?" He questioned me with his eyebrows furrowed.

"Nothing, can you leave my room." I said

"No, I'm no leaving until you tell me what the fuck is going on." He said with a serious tone.

"Fine, you knew I can't believe you knew and you didn't tell me." I said running a hand through my hair frustratedly.

"Knew what?" He questioned genuinely confused.

"Wait what?" I questioned back.

He just looked at me puzzled. He didn't know, oh my god I'm horrible for thinking that.

"Ashley." I said quietly.

"What about that whore?" He questioned, while I cringed at the word whore.

"Ashley is my mom." I answered while a tear slipped out of my eye remembering today's events.

He just stood there confused? Angry? I don't know what he was feeling.

"Are you serious?" He asked coming closer to me.

I opened my mouth to answer but only sobs escaped, so I just nodded.

He grabbed me and hugged me tightly, while I was shaking from crying.

"Shhh it's okay, I'm here. I'll protect you I promise." He reassured me.

I was grateful for him, really grateful.

"Santiago?" I questioned giggling slightly trying to lighten the mood and forget about her.

He just nodded chuckling while still embracing me.

"Did they hurt you?" He suddenly asked pulling away from the hug and grabbing my shoulders.

"No, I'm okay." I told him.

He kissed my cheek, making me blush for the 100th time these past days. Upon seeing my blush he chuckled and grabbed my hand walking downstairs.