T h i r t y - e i g h t

Emersyn's POV:

It's been about 2 hours since Tiago left and quite frankly I was getting bored, I mean seriously he just leaves without saying why.

That didn't stop me from wanting to be in his gang, it would be so cool to be a member of it. Although I don't speak Spanish, I'm very smart I'd say. Well smart in some ways.

I think Tiago should get me a pet since he's always leaving me alone. I don't like being alone, being alone means having to be alone with my thoughts and I don't want that.

My mind is a dark space and I don't like being alone with it. When I'm with someone I'm not stuck with just my mind. I don't have to worry about anything, I get to just have fun and enjoy the company of anther person.

I decided to watch TV since there wasn't anything else to do, well I could go swimming but it's kind of dark outside.

Night swimming? In all honesty it doesn't sound terrible, I could use the exercise. I'm very unfit but what's new?

Sighing, I got my lazy ass off the couch and headed upstairs to change.

I wore a simple dark blue bikini. I thought about putting my hair up into a ponytail but decided against it.

I walked back downstairs and went to the pool. I placed my towel onto a chair.

I walked to the steps which lead to the inside of the water. I took a step forward and slowly walked into the pool.

When my lower half was fully covered by the water, I lowered myself till my head was underwater.

After a few seconds of being underwater I rose back up into the surface.

"Mind if I join you, Emersyn?" A deep, husky voice spoke from behind me.

I knew straight away it was Tiago because when he said my name it sent chills down my spine like it always does.

"Yes you can, Santiago." I said smirking, turning around to face him.

Wow he looked hot, messy hair, only wearing boxers, his tattoos which ran along all of his body that made want to run my fingers all over them, his tanned skin, his muscles which flexed when he ran hand through his hair and when I looked back up at his face his beautiful bright blue orbs looked right back at me. I could get lost in those..

I could feel my heartbeat pick up when he stepped into the water, coming closer to me.
His blue eyes turning a shade darker when he was standing right in front of me. I could feel his minty breath fanning my face.

The tension in the air was hot and I knew he could feel it too.

I gulped.

"Am I making you nervous, princess?" He asked, smirking. He knew what he was doing to me and it was damn annoying.

"I- um" I bit my lip, I couldn't answer his question. I knew he knew the answer but he liked messing with me.

When he was about to lean in, I swam to the edge of the pool. I'm sorry I panicked, no I'm not a virgin but it's been a really long time since I've, well you know...

The tension was thick, his eyes were darker. Something was definitely about to happen and I would have caved but I don't want to do it in his pool.