EPILOGUE

Athena's PoV

It's been 4 years. 4 years since we took out The Carter.

After Ace shifted along with Angie, we had the time of our lives. We went on a break from the business for 2 months and went to places just to relax.

The very next week, Aiden came and took Jim with him to Spain. We didn't hear from him again.

Noah was made the capo of The Coopers a year later. I couldn't be happier. I remember exactly how the day went-

Flashback—

"So, everyone knows, I have become an old man and you need a new leader. So, everyone, I have finally stepped down. So I present to you, my son, Noah Cooper, your new capo,"  As soon as Aiden said that, everyone cheered. I was so proud.

I saw Noah going on the platform and hugging Aiden.

"Thank you, father. Everyone, I have trained for this my entire life. And I am proud to finally take over.  I would like to introduce you all to someone. Someone important to me, who would probably be your seniora soon. Few people know her, the leader of A-line, Lady Athena" He said and soon all eyes were on me.

I walked towards the platform and stood beside him. He took my hand and looked at Aiden who was nodding back at him.

"Noah, what are you doing?" I asked as he bent down, kneeling. "Omg, holy mother of gods" I exclaimed as he spoke.

"Athena, I am not a romantic person, so I probably am not the best to do this" he said holding my hand. "Baby..." I gasped. I couldn't believe this was happening.

"You taught me kindness and caring. You have been on my mind since the day I saw you. You motivate me to be a better man for you, a better leader to the gang, and overall a better human. I love you with all my heart and soul and will always love you.  I don't believe in forever but I want to spend the rest of my breathing days with you. So Athena, will you marry me cause you are the queen of my heart for now and till the very end." He said looking at me eagerly.

I knew what I would say, but my head turned to look at Jack and Hunt who were sitting. They were nodding excitedly.

"Noah Cooper, I would love that" I said as he slid the ring on my finger. It was probably the happiest days of my life.

—-End of flashback.

Yeah, so I have been engaged and we planned the wedding in a few months. After we took down the Carters , A-line is the top merchant of arms with the alliance of the Coopers.

And now everyone knew how Athena Adam and Noah Cooper looked like.

Ace started his mother's company again, and now is a well known business man. He shifted out after his business took off. We supported him any way possible even though he refused in the beginning.

Angie stayed with us because of Jack has fallen head over heel in love with her. Even though Angie hesitated in the beginning, my brother managed to convince we by freaking dancing for her. I never knew Jack could be so romantic.

Eva is currently studying business management in NYC. I never knew that girl was into all that.

And Hunt, well he is still stuck with us. He roams around the world, making deals and keeping himself busy in work.

But no matter how busy, all of us come together on the weekends for family time, except Eva cause she has studying to do.

Looking back, I realise how right the saying is, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. After everything we did, we just came out stronger than before.

———————————————————————-

Hey lovelies,

This was the end of STRONGER. I have to thank each one of you who stayed till the end. This is my first story and I am so proud of how it turned out. I fell in love with each one of my character. Thank you all for reading this. Until next time.

-xoxo, Lumos