Author's Note

Hey,  good to see you here. This is my first story and I expect I will get better over time :)

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger..

Its something Athena always believed throughout her childhood. She was a softie but could kill you iF she wanted within minutes. She has her own dark past and is in a constant fight with her own demons.

Hunter Charles, the charming cutie! Having grown up with Athena and her brother, he was family. Even though he could be the enemy's worst nightmare, he always had a soft spot for His buttercup.

Noah Knight, wise, smart, handsome, and dangerous. He was the whole package. He knew the difference between good and bad, in the mafia world. And he was one of the most feared men in this world. But even he had his dark moments.

When they come together to take down their rival, new emotions develop, and no one has any idea how to deal with it in the middle of a mafia war.

Thank you so much for coming here and taking your time to read this!!!

Leave any suggestions or comment down below. I hope you enjoy it! Please Vote if you like it, it would mean a lot to me.

Mentions-
being_aphrodite this is the artist who made the cover for the story!!💯😁

Do go check out other works by me.

1) With her (Completed)

2) With him- Sequel of With her. (On Going)

3)Time (Also a mafia story, Ongoing)

My stories are all mine and I request if you see it somewhere else, please inform me.  If you want me to check out your works, don't hesitate to DM me and let me know about them. Always here to support.<3

And I request you all, if you like the chapters please don't forget to click the star and vote. It would really help. And leave a comment, I'd love to know your ideas and thoughts about this.