A War Plan and Evil Smirks

"My fairy grandma warned me, Cinderella's story only ended in a bad divorce"

Athena's POV

"I'm sorry, a what?" I asked confused about what I heard. Usually, I am the one who says such a thing and Jack is the more "reasonable" one but this was something new. I liked it!

"With The Caters?" I asked with my eyes wide for eager to get a yes as the answer.  "yes. It's the Caters and we are here to join you to fight them" Aiden said with a slight smile on his face.

"The Carter's contacted me today morning asking for a meeting. They asked me to come alone and unarmed. I went alone but I am not dumb to go unarmed, so I took my pistol with me. As soon as I reached there, Jim Carter started talking shit about everything. He insulted our company, mom, and you. I couldn't tolerate it anymore and punched him. That's when his men attacked me" Jack said explaining the situation in the morning.

As soon as he finished I turned to him and gave him a tight hug. As much as I was angry at him for keeping me in the dark, I was worried about him.

"Don't you ever do that to me again. If you died I would never be able to forgive myself dumbo!" I said trying to sound pissed even though at that point my anger simmered down.

"You ain't getting rid of me this easily sis!" he said with a wink. Hunter came by my side.

"Sorry 'Thena, I didn't mean to hide it from you," he said with his puppy eyes. "You are forgiven Hunt," I said giving him a side hug with a wide smile on my face.

"So, how do we go forward with this?" I said changing the mood back to a serious one. "First we need to find where is The Carter's main base. According to our information, we already know it is in this country. We need the exact location" Aiden said sounding totally serious.

"Then we take a few of our men down there and check out those areas for a few days and then we attack." He said stressing out his last words.

"My son, Noah will be with you,  representing us. We will support you in every way possible. We equally want The Carter's finished" He said with a smirk. "Aiden, We never saw Noah. How do we know if he is good for the mission?" Hunt asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Oh, don't worry about that. Once you see my brother, that question will be out of your mind" Eva said. There was confidence in her voice showing how much she trusted her brother with this. I hope he turns out like how they say he is.

"Athena, I want Jim Carter to die in your hands. He deserves to die in the hands of a lady after all the crimes they did towards women" Aiden said coming towards me.

"Those cowards killed your mother and many of our beloved women, I hope you do justice to their deaths," he said. I could sense deep sorrow in his voice. I didn't know why though.

"We will show them what hell looks like," I said looking at Aiden with a devilish look on my face.

"We sure will" Hunt and Jack said at the same time from behind me.

I gave them an evil smirk and left the room.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Lovelies,

The fun is about to begin people. And hold on to your seats for Noah Knight. Click the star and vote.
Again thank you all for staying with Athena till here!!❤️✨🥺

Thank you.

-xoxo,Lumos.
The above song is "Mad at Disney" by Salem Ilese