Unexpected Meetings and Old Friends

"When all is said and done, you'll believe god is a woman"

Athena's POV

I opened my garage and found my Aston martin db11 waiting there for me to gear her up! It was truly a stunning machine. My mind was still overflowing with anger. They hurt my brother. How dare they! Do they think they can overthrow us? Well, someone has the whole game wrong here!

I belted myself up and rushed out of the gates. I could see Hunter through the rearview mirror. He had a sorrowful look in his eyes. I knew he was guilty of hiding it from me but I had no time to deal with him at the moment.

I rushed to the factory. I could see all the people froze as soon as they saw me there. As I walked to my office, I heard a voice. "What are you doing here at such an odd time ma'am? Is everything alright?" I recognized that voice without even turning. It was Kein, he manages the factory and ensures everything around here is going in order.

"Kien, get me all the information on The carters asap!" I ordered without even looking at him and went inside my office. I was still very pissed about Jack. After what seemed like a minute Kien arrived in my office holding his Ipad.

"Here's everything about The Carter's ma'am. They not only supply arms but are also involved in narcotics and trafficking. The business is currently run by Jim Carter and will be soon taken over by Ace Cater, his son."

Kien looked up now from his Ipad. I could see a curious expression on his face. "Ma'am, is everything alright? There is no problem in the factory so I am assuming it has to do something Mr.Adams and you? Should I keep men ready just in case?"

I looked at him with a look that said i don't wanna talk about it. 

"Also ma'am, Mr.Charles is here to see you". Of course, he is here. "Tell him to wait for me near my car. I will join him in a minute".  Kien gave me a nod and left.

The carters are inhumane people. They are known for their non-ethical means. But I think I know exactly how to deal with these people even though Jack would never let me do it.

I went down to my car and saw the most obvious tall figure who looked at me with what seemed like anger and frustration. "What are you doing here?" I asked trying to show that I was still pissed at him. "Surviving I guess. What about you?" He said rolling his eyes.

"hey! no rolling eyes at me. And if you have forgotten I run this place too, so I can be here too." I said with my hands folded now.

" 'Thena I am sorry ok! I know I should have told you but Jack warned me not to. He said you would follow him and bring yourself into harm."

"Yeah, of course, I would harm myself. It's not like I have trained to protect me all my life right," I said nodding my head.

"Come on. Jack is worried sick about you, looking at the way you left the house today! It scared the shit out of me buttercup!" he said pushing me in the passenger seat of my car.

"Do not call me that " I said giving him a death glare. "Woah. relax, buttercup" he said again and now with his classic smirk. Oh, Hunter! He sat in the car and rushed it out of here.

After about 30mins, I asked "hey! where are we going?" realizing that we missed the turn to my house. "To the warehouse of course. Jack wants you there. He has some people with him and needs you there right now" he said while turning up the radio. "And who would these people be?" I asked with my arms crossed and he just ignored my question.

As we reached the warehouse, I saw cars, many cars lined up outside. And guards everywhere outside. We must be having someone really important because these aren't guards for my brother.

As I got closer to the, I could hear a familiar voice. I couldn't recognize it though, but surely it was familiar. As I turned in the room was filled with men. Tall built-up men. I immediately recognized the faces as I saw them.

The Knights. They were our oldest alliances. They have similar ideologies as us, only deal with arms and we have common enemies. Their leader is Aiden Knights but his son handles all the work for him now. Jack and I highly admired him for his work and his company.

As I came closer to them, Aiden shook my hand "Hello Lady Athena, it's a pleasure to meet you again" he said with a kind smile across his face. "Good to see you to Aiden," I said returning the gesture.

Behind him, I could see his daughter Eva Knight. She seemed happy to see me there. She came forward and squeezed me with a tight hug. "Good to see you too Eva," I said slightly chuckling. This girl was cool. She was a fighter and a brave one! She had blonde hair with cyan streeks and tattoos on her arm.

"Thank god you are here girl! I couldn't handle all the male tension alone anymore. They are gone bonkers. All of them" she said leaving me and going back to her place behind her father. Aden's son Noah Knight was never present. None of us have seen him to date.

I looked around and saw Jack sitting there. His bruises were still visible and he stared at me with his dark eyes. "Jack, what's happening here?" I asked going to my brother. " A war plan," Jack said with a wide grin.

"I'm sorry, a what?"
-------------------------------------------------------------
✨❤️ Hello my lovelies
3rd chapter!!! Yaayyy! Thank you to everyone who read the first 2 chapters. It means a lot to me!

How do you like our girl Eva? The next chapter will be up soon!!!!!

Comment and click the star to vote!

The above song is "god is a woman" by Ariana Grande!!!