Air Traffic and An Authority Issue

"Boys, they're handsome and strong but always the first to tell me I'm wrong.
Boys try to take me, I know, they tell me I'm weird and won't let it go"

Athena's PoV

It's been 2 days since we had the meeting with Knights. Today we were going to meet Noah Knight and further discuss the plan. None of us have seen him yet, but according to what Eva said, we couldn't be more eager.

We were waiting for him near our helipad. He was supposed to be here 23mins ago. How come he is late? It's not like he would face any traffic in the air? Now I lost all interest in meeting him.

'He's here.' i saw Hunts text and we went to see him. As we got nearer, I recognized the black uniform of their guards. The chopper was also matte black. I soon spotted Hunter who was now waving at Jack and Me. 

Then I saw the figure behind him. He was almost the same hight as Hunt but Hunt was bulkier. He was in a black suit like my brother and Hunt. His black hair made his already pale skin seem lighter. He looked worn off as though he had not slept in a while.

As he walked, his men greeted him, not with fear but with respect. None of us had seen Noah before, but this wasn't how I expected him. He was tall, fit, and had the alpha male attitude.

"Jackson Adams" Jack introduces himself to Noah. "and this is Hunter Charles, my right man". To this Noah nods. He then turns to look at me. He had this intimidating look, which I didn't like.

"We usually start by introducing the ladies first," he said cockily. "Athena Adams," I said looking straight in his eyes. "Oh, the twin. My sister told me about you" he said and started walking inside. I know Jack and Hunt didn't like him. To an extent, even I didn't like that he didn't greet them properly.  Arrogant. Let's see how far that gets him with us.

We went straight to the meeting room and by the time I entered, everyone was already seated. Eva was also there and she greeted me with her smile. I saw at my regular seat beside Jack and saw that Mr.Arrogant had taken it.

Ok, now I really didn't like him. I was about to go and tell him to get up when Hunt immediately stood up and caught my hand.

"Why don't you sit here today" he said making me sit in his seat. He had the look telling me not to mess things up. I looked at Noah how was sitting opposite to me. He had a smirk on his face and  I hated it.

"So, the basic plan is we will be keeping an eye on Carter's for a while, get locations, attack," Jack says to Noah. Noah nods, still looking between Hunt and me. "We will lead the attack and Noah's men could back us up," Jack says looking around at everyone, to which everyone nods back except Noah.

"Who all do you mean by we?" he said leaning towards the table. "Well, firstly, Jack, Athena, You and I will be near the base after our men get the location, to ensure everything is ok there. Then on the day of the attack, Eva and Will, our weapon head, will get the men and we will attack." Hunter answered. Noah didn't answer for a while.

"You wanna change anything?" Jack asks breaking the silence. "Your twin here will not be with us first. She can join with Eva," he said looking at me. What the hell? "What?" I yelled. Hunt placed his hand on mine trying to calm me down.

"I said you won't be monitoring with us." He said. "And why is that?" I said trying to control my anger. "Because we won't have men to protect us. If anything goes wrong then we won't be able to save you" he said shrugging.

"Just so you know, I don't need saving. I am a trained fighter," I said now standing up.  "She is right Noah, She fights well," Jack says.

"I don't care Adams. She won't be with us," he says in a final tone. "What would you do if I am there?" I say challenging him. "then it looks like we got a problem here Lady Athena" Saying that he left the room

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Lovelies,

YAAYYYYY! UPDATE AFTER A LONG TIME! CH5!

THAT'S NOAH KNIGHT FOR YOU GUYS. CONTROLLING, ARROGANT AND COCKY. BUT HE WILL GET BETTER, TRUST ME.

HOW DO YOU ALL LIKE NOAH KNIGHT? I ASSURE YOU HE IS WAY BETTER THAN HE SEEMS RIGHT NOW.

THE ABOVE SONG IS "PRINCESSES DON'T CRY" by CARYS

THE ABOVE SONG IS "PRINCESSES DON'T CRY" by CARYS ✨

This is how COVID has been treating me 😭😭.

DONT FORGET TO CLICK THE STAR AND COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW WHT ARE YOU THINKING. Anything, this is a free space. And NO JUDGEMENT!! -XOXO,LUMOS