Chapter 15: The Day It Rains Hamburgers

Start from the beginning

"Am I missing something here?"

"Uh, Jenny meet Aaron-my best friend, Aaron meet Jenny-my super awesome lab partner," I introduced them.

"Hey, nice to meet you," Candy brought out his hand for a handshake.

Jenny's eyes widened as she took in what I just said. "Uh, h-hi. Same here."

"Great, now I have to go. The queen bitch awaits. But before I go, Jenny, if anyone from the popular group asks what I did with you, just make up some story that says that whatever I did was quite brutal. Okay?"

She nodded, chuckling while I rolled my eyes.

"Thanks. Now, I need to go. Bye Jenny, Bye Muffin," he said.

"By the way," he stopped midway," you look like a drowned car, Muffin. Better go change."

"Awww," Jenny gushed at the same time I said,"Show off."

As I turned my attention back to Jenny, I asked her the question that had been bugging me.

"What did you do to get bullied by the popular group?"

"I-I kind of like Vince Stilson a-and I thought I might give it a shot by t-telling him how I feel," she stuttered a bit. Vince was also one of the populars. He was our school's star lacrosse player and a total sweetheart.

I motioned for her to continue.

"S-so I caught up with him before t-this period and told him," a pink blush formed on her cheeks.

"So what did he say?," I was now eager to find out.

"H-He said that he liked me too."

"Oh My GOD!! What next? Did he ask you out or something?"

"He was about t-to say something when the popular group c-came a-and....," she trailed off. She didn't have to say anything else because I had already seen the rest.

"Okay, let's get ourselves cleaned up."

She nodded and we proceeded towards the washroom.

****

"Come ON!!" Sam pulled me through the hallways.

"Hold on. It's not as if the lunch is going to fly away! We still have 20 minutes to go," I huffed as she continued pulling me.

You see, Sam came rushing to find me in the library, where I was sitting on my favorite spot by the window that overlooked the busy city roads, reading a book. She came in as she was being chased by a cheetah, with her auburn locks flying in different directions.

When I asked her what the matter was, she just dragged me out of the library.

"Come on, faster" she shouted as we ran down the hallway, which was quite empty by now.

"I am running. Why the hell are we running anyways?" I asked as we reached the cafeteria door.

"Okay, give me a second," She paused, trying to catch her breath as I did the same.

When finally my lungs were satisfied, I questioned her again.

"Remember when I asked to audition this morning?"

"Uh, yeah?" I asked confused as to where this conversation was going.

"And you said that you will do it the day it rains hamburgers?"

"Uh-huh"

"Well," she opened the cafeteria door where everyone was sitting in their own places.

"What now?" I asked, giving her a bored expression.

"Oh wait," she said looking for something in her bag," found IT!!"

She took out a small green whistle. She put the whistle in her mouth and blew into it.

A piercing shriek came out of it and then it happened.

Every single person in the cafeteria threw something in the air.

"What is this?" I asked.

As those things came down as a rain shower, I realized what they were.

HAMBURGERS.

"It's raining hamburgers!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quick question: Do you think Alyssa will audition? Or not?

Hey Guys!!

Here is an update! woohoo

I just wanna Thank You guys for waiting patiently! AND FINALLY MY EXAMS ARE OVER!!

Anyways, I wish you all a very Merry Christmas in advance that is if I'm unable to update on time.

And my BIRTHDAY is also coming....SO DOubLe YAY!!

Comment your views and keep voting and reading!

Jenny to the side------>