23rd: Total Eclipse of broken heart

My head feels throbbing. Butterflies flying around my stomach, flaring up and I really need to throw up.

I stare at him with a churning heat inside of me. I've never felt the pain of being betrayed like this my whole life. Part of me cracked irresistibly and I can't stop the tears that threaten to leak.

Oliver took well my hard slap voluntarily. There is pain there, but I know it's not because of the burning sensation. "Chloe, please... I can explain. Please, you have to know the truth from me." He begs to me terribly. His hand is keep holding on to my elbow as if he didn't want me to fly and disappear from before him.

But I have enough swallowing a new reality.

"Save it. Nothing you could ever say would change anything! I thought you were decent. But you just take the advantage of me and rub off my feelings. I can't believe I'm all trapped in your fucking game!"

He shakes his head vigorously. "No, no. You have it wrong! At first it was all lie and I did what I have to do to survive. But it was all until I met you." He cups my face. "What I feel about you is real. I can't deny it. I won't deny it. The reason why I stick around to her is— "

I throw his hands away from my face. He jumps in surprise and refuse to interrupt with other nonsense. "Don't you ever touch me like that again! Don't you ever fucking touch me like that!" I don't care if we make a scene here. From the corner of my eye, I caught sight of a man and woman standing in the doorway watching us like we were kind of the most interesting creature on earth.

"You have to trust me!" He yells no less frustrated. His face is as broken as mine. Somehow I still have enough.

"I don't believe it. Didn't you hear what you just said? You're an asshole than I can even imagine." I wipe my eyes with my palm as feeling stupid for crying over spill milk. "Does — does that mean you already know me and all my past before I admit it all to you?" My heart ringing loudly, waiting for him to make another denial.

But he never do that.

"Oh my god ..." I pinch the bridge of my nose. The weigh on my shoulder is getting harder to control. Another streaming hot tears slide down my cheeks.

"But I would never have known it fully until you open up yourself to me, and at that moment I realized that I was really into you."

I refuse to listen anything from him since it can cause me any real heartache. "And does that mean you know what had happened to my sister that day? Long before A.D took her?" I give him a hard look, trying to find loopholes that might be shown.

He looks down constantly. "I swear I didn't know it happened to Hanna. I only heard that someone claimed to have killed Charlotte and there would be moved for that. But I swear I didn't know anything about the planned of kidnapping."

My jaw drops on the floor. "But after that happened, that means you know something! God, how could you were not do something to help me! If only she didn't run away, A.D must have killed her! My sister, Oliver! Someone who means everything to me more than a useless piece of shit like you!" I repeatedly banged on his chest in every sentence I spoke.

"I know! I know! I'm sorry! At that moment I was looking for a way to find your sister but at the same time I had stopped being a spy. Sara didn't want to open her mouth and there's no other way than to follow your way to get your sister back. But not long after Sara kept pressing me to return to be her messenger. I thought maybe that was the way for me to protect you."

I flinch as if he was just spit on my face. "What the hell did you just say to me? Protecting me? Then where have you been when those bastard tried to kill me on the road?" suddenly, there comes realization through my vein. "Does that mean you were the one who trapped me in the warehouse on my first days back in Rosewood?"