19th: No more lies

In just a little time I've felt a setback for time. When it comes to Christmas, New Year, and my birthday. If anyone wants to tease me for this, then I won't argue over it because I don't really enjoy my birthday. When it was my ninth birthday, my mom and dad had a big fight after mom caught dad cheating with Isabel Randall. The night that should be the most special night becomes a special traumatize event.

And when my birthday arrived the next year, dad already had left us.

Now, time has freezing me. I watched Spencer, Emily, and Aria preparing a hole to bury Eliot Rollins's lifeless body. They debated something while sobbing a problem like the night was not enough to grip.

Alison sat down staring at the body of her crazy late husband while my sister still digested all the things that happened. She was quite aware of my presence but she was too shocked just to berate me with thousands of questions.

Oliver rubs my shoulder. I know he is also unsure what to support. He didn't even intend to help the others to get the grave. I guess he made enough to get involved because it was very clear he and I were officially the witness of Eliot's death. Our position is as difficult as the four of them.

I watched my sister walk over to her friends. She take a shovel then started digging in. Aria tried to stop her but Hanna insisted on being done.

"What are we gonna do now?" I ask softly to Oliver.

He is just as worried as I am. "I don't know. I can't think any clearly."

"You can go now and pretend nothing ever happened." I move to face him. "I put you in this position."

His forehead furrows hard. "What? No. You're obviously not thinking any clearly either."

We fell silent to each other.

Alison takes something from Eliot's grave. It was access card for Welbey access. They make a plan. Their lives will be far more ruined if everyone knows what happened tonight.

God, why do I always get stuck?

"Do you think they can get away from this?" I ask softly to Oliver again.

He sighs, his hand moves along to hold mine. "We'll help them in any ways we can."

"We?"

"Yes. You and me," He says firmly. "We have nothing to do with the man's death. But from the beginning we also knew what crime he had committed, okay? That guy was creep."

I closed my eyes for a while. "Thank you for staying with me as always."

His gaze soften. "Always." He whispered while squeezing my hand.

He look over my shoulder. The sound of trampled dried leaves made me turn around. Hanna walks over to us. Eliot's blood on his face made her looks like the main character in the slaughterhouse movie.

"This will be difficult for all of us, including you." She tells us.

Oliver and I just stared at her.

"What were you guys doing here?" She pressed. I thought she won't question this now.

"We-we sort of ..." Oliver stammered. He look at me, asking me to help him find the right words. To be honest, I can't help him at the moment. "We heard the crash."

Hanna closes her eyes. Her fingers pinch the bridge of her nose. "I meant how you could be here in a woods?"

Oliver gulps. He looks at me again. His eyes said 'what should we say? Do you want to admit it now or me? '