15th: You can always have me

Oliver pulls over the car right in front of Hastings's driveway. His eyes looks so tired, I feel guilty dragging him into my corner — which had been fortunately resolved. Now I'm actually worried about his safety on the road.

"You know, you can stop by and sleep in my room for a few hours. You look terrible." I tell him.

"Ugh, I won't lie I really want more bed and pillows than you. But no, I should go home." He says heartily.

"Well, then ..." I'm about to get out of the car until he holds me.

"Chloe..."

I turn around, my feet already stepping on the ground. "Yeah?"

He paused for a moment. There is something he wants to say. But reluctance is a pseudo barrier that bridges it.

"What's the matter, Ollie?" 

"Nothing. I'm glad your efforts were worth it. You saved your sister. And... happy to know I was there." Although he's talking to me, his eyes refuse to meet my eyes.

I smile. I cup his face and planting an intimate kiss instead. "Thanks. You're the best."

His eyes stare at me with admiration pouring in the air. "I love you."

"Love you, too."

If only there was no big push to keep me from holding myself back, I would have certainly thrown up along the way to come here.

This is the moment of mini reunion that I really looked forward to. I am more than grateful to know my sister is still alive. But there must be pressure that would made them ask me something since Hanna might be released after I delivered my own assumptions about Charlotte's killer in actual action.

But I'm too tired to tell stories.

I knock on the door. I should have just go straight inside. I have the right to do that. My hope skyrocketed when someone opened the door.

Spencer.

"What happen to your face? Are you okay?" She asks concernly. I shouldn't forget the part where the former bumps clearly eye catching. Even so, the red rash introduces itself to anyone who looks at me in astonished.

"Not important, I'm fine. is she there?"

Her face turns softer, "Yeah, she is. She's waiting for you."

Spencer let me in.

I knew the unexpected drama wouldn't be avoidedable from the spies when my steps stopped dead in tracks and found my sister sitting on a long couch with a dazed face. She looks messy behind the warm clothes she wears. I think it's Spencer's. Her hair is in a bun ponytail.

As soon as she tip her head up and found me staring at her longingly, she looks at me with so much relief.

Maybe a tiny part of her was embarrassed by her failure, but the emanation of her love eroded some of my worries. Thankfully, even though she was shaken, she didn't look physically hurt. Or maybe they were hidden behind the clothes? I have no idea. That's the last thing I want to think about.

"Hanna—" I didn't expect my voice came out louder and tremble.

My defense collapsed undermined by fatigue along with the incredible relief of seeing her in piece.

"Chloe." She winces.

I hug my sister thightly. Burrying my face into her shoulder and leaving the stream of tears spilling down. I've never been shaken in front of her like this before.