13th: The Rabbits in the hole

NOW HERE WE ARE IN SEASON 7! i'm excited because i love this season. what's your favorite season in PLL?

It's been hours since Mona and I had returned from Philly to Rosewood. Now we are at Spencer's house with the others, waiting for something to guide us to Hanna's whereabouts.

I coudn't even fathom to believe any of it.

They must have known whatever they planned was as sloppy since it popped up, A.D is not easily fooled. Even though the kidnapping scenario was quitely regardless of anyone's prediction, the worst possibility is definitely going to happen.

I needed fresh air to fill my mind as badly as I had last night. I couldn't even sleep. My worries reached in a peak when none of them had a backup plan to save my sister.

I really want to shout at each one of them. But I have to think on the right way because the more I'm busying myself throwing away my hopes the more I'm afraid I'll never be able to see my sister ever again.

And it physically hurts my chest all day long.

I take out my cellphone.

I see the call history in the last 24 hours. Hanna is listed on missed call data. Three times, I had ignored her call out of annoyance. If only I could turn it back, I would definitely turn around and be back to this town to prevent all of their plans from failing.

My eyes are glaze over again. The worst shadow rotates in my head.

Someone tapped me on the shoulder when I wiped the tears that starts to fall. I blink repeatedly and turn backwards.

"Caleb .." I softly look down.

"Everything is gonna be alright. We won't give up until we find her." His hands squeezes on my shoulders. His voice calmed even though the glint of his eyes couldn't lie to me through implied worries.

I can only managed to nod my head. No matter how angry I am at them, I can't blame anyone.

I look up again as he smiles. Caleb has always been kind and nurtured me. He is like the big brother I've always dream of. I hope someday there would be a way for him to come back with my sister.

"I can't stop recalling our last row." I say low-pitched. Apparently it sounded trembling. "We fought and I spoke harshly to her— even I've said bad things. I walked out the door without saying anything." I wipe my eyelids when Caleb rubs my shoulder.

"Hey, that's really nothing. You have to focus on thinking about the positive possibilities. She always forgives you. You know that." He says, trying to calm me down.

I shake my head. "No. What if... what if i would never met her again and the last thing I did instead hurting her. All of this time she tried to do her best to protect me. I'm too busy being a bad sister. I barely say that I loved her."

My tears spills out instantly. Caleb embraces me into his arms. I buried my face between his shoulders and chest when he keep rubbing on my back gently. His lips kisses my hair, "She definitely knows that you love her. Everything will be alright. Trust me. We're gonna find her soon."

The only thing I can do is pour raining everything I've been holding back since last night. I really need Caleb's hug. I'm relieved he still treats me the same as before. Nothing has changed.

We break our hugs when Aria's seen coming out of the house followed by the others. For the first time I let other people see me crying. At times like this I think they are truly understand.

Aria approaches me with a concern smile. At first glance I feel ridiculous. But this is not excessive. A.D is quite dangerous and she will not hesitate to hurt or kill anyone.