4th: A night to remember

"Ughh ... Ollie?" I stop dead on my track. We stopped right in front of the Radley hotel.

This will sound very awkward and prude at the same time. I always know how to look after myself but there are times when I often felt threatened. The life I had lived in Ravenswood forced me to survive harder outside my family's reach.

Oliver forced to stop and look at me with a frown cussion."Yeah?"

"Spare me your excuse. Why are we here?" I ask him, crossing my arms across my chest.

He chuckles, he had succeeded in reading my thought. "Oh, calm down, princess. I'm a man who has a manner. I have to meet someone here."

"Okay, whatever you say. But — this is the hotel where my late mother was worked. And I know my sister often comes here too. Some workers at this hotel even knows me. I don't want to risk having to be scolded by my sister cause of a cheap gossip makes us seem to come here with... purpose." I explain at length. I tried to cover myself when I saw a familiar worker passing by us.

"Chill out, this won't take long." He's trying to convince me.

My eyes narrow suspiciously. "What would you do here? God, don't tell me you're about to do a dirty laundry here," I horrified at the possibility. My own problem has filling the plate, I don't want any trouble from others.

Oliver chuckles again. "Darling, someone I know is here, and he owes me money. So — trust me and just wait here. After that go to Charles's party. I promise. What do you say?

No matter how much I want to refute it, I still don't want to ruin a moment I've been waiting for so long.

His emitted gaze so... soothing.

"Okay." I finally say a word. "I will be waiting, I guess."

He smiles broadly, satisfied to hear it "Now that's my girl."

I sigh deeply as he walk out turn to the corner and disappearing out of my sight.

My initial intention to find a seat stopped altogether when I saw two familiar people weren't far from where I standing.

Aria and Ezra. They look chatting seriously.

This makes me working on my brain. If Aria's here together with Hanna and the others, that means I have to remain invisible. I know I didn't do anything wrong, but I don't want to arguing over misunderstanding. This makes me grateful Ollie went to the gas station before we head to this hotel.

"Hey..." Oliver patted my shoulder, making me jump in surprise.

"Oh god!" I touch my chest to stabilizing my heart race.

"What's wrong?" Ollie holding back in amused.

"You startled me." I say, punching his arm playfully, made him laugh.

"You're funny. Let's go."

"Really that fast? I say in confussion. Aware of my suspicious nature.

Ollie frowns. "Yeah, I didn't say it would take long swing."

I sigh in relief. "Alright, let's go. I saw one of my sister's friends here." I pull his hand slightly to leave.

"Hanna's friend? Where? "He's looking around to catch the view.

Aria and Ezra are still in the same place, which means they could caught me anytime.

"There." I say without pointing with my finger. "Let's get the hell out. Hanna and the others might be here either."