⁰Alt ending

"STOP!" Mio screamed, the force of her cry hitting her throat and the sound bouncing out into an echo

"STOP!" Mio screamed, the force of her cry hitting her throat and the sound bouncing out into an echo. She jumped into the waters Icy waves, sloshing over and hauling herself up onto the dark slate.

Her clothes dripped heavy drops of water onto the already slick stone, conjoining with the rains constant fall. "Stop" she heaved again, lungs gasping for air as she stared at the two ninja before her.

Sasuke's eyes slid to meet hers briefly, his hand chirping with a lightening fuel attack. "Mio, this doesn't involve you". His eyes slid back to Naruto with a heavy glare.

"No!" Mio bellowed, "It does".

One of her hands pointed out, stabbing into Naruto's chest, "you're my bestfriend" the other hand pressed into Sasuke "and you're my boyfriend. This war is over, the fighting is over!"

The womans body shook, clothes moulding to her wet skin.

Naruto looked to his friend with saddened eyes, the rasengan fluctuating about his fist fizzling out. The blonde didnt want to fight his teammate, especially if it ment hurting his bestfriend.

"M-" Sasuke started, but was quickly cut off by the raven haired beauty.

"You two are not going to be stupid and kill eachother- OK? .   . Ok" her arms wrapped around each males shoulders, pulling them forward, "now let's go home".

 Ok" her arms wrapped around each males shoulders, pulling them forward, "now let's go home"

Sasuke sat at the edge of the queen sized bed. His elbows rested on his knees, hands holding his head and pushing through his raven locks.

"Hey" a voice softly wafted from behind the corner, "can you help me?" Mio stumbled out from the bathroom, tripping on the edge of her dress.

The ravenette turned so her back faced him, bare as the dress hung open, unzipped.

Sasuke looked at her for a moment, before rising to his feet and sliding over to her. The mans fingers traced down her back feeling her soft skin beneath his.

Dangerous thoughts danced through his mind as he pressed a kiss to the base of her neck. Sasuke felt the girl shiver benath his touch and a short chuckle slipped past his lips as he zipped up the dress.