¹1

*-_☆ 𝕱𝖗𝖊𝖊𝖉𝖔𝖒

𝐌𝐢𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐜𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐬

𝐌𝐢𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐜𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐬.  She could count the number of her friends on one hand, and even that was too many.

She, like most Uchiha weren't interest in people or relations. Maybe that's why her and Sasuke worked- no, why it would never really work.

The ravenette stood in the bases clean kitchen. It had stone walls, stone floors (an obvious attribute for a cave) and an unshakeable chill. With a knife in one hand and an onion in the other the kunoichi chopped away with a pan of vegetables simmering to the left.

"The bitch is cooking" the boisterously loud Hidan scuffled into the room. Mio didn't have to look to know he held a snarky expression.

The Uchiha paused her cooking for a moment to roll her eyes and ever so slightly shake her head. Out of all the Akatsuki members the ravenette undoubtedly wanted to strangle Hidan the most and it didn't help knowing he was immortal.

The girl remained silent, lips pressed tightly together refusing to feed that mans amusement.

Even as she ignored him, it did nothing to shoo him away and the jashin warshipper shadowed her side. His chest brushed against her arm, annoyed Mio stuck her elbow out a little ways to dig into his stomach. Hidan didn't notice.

"Make me some" he reached over her to grab a slice of pepper from the sizzling pan.

"Make yourself one" she scoffed jamming the knife into the wooden cutting board. As she looked angrily to the lilac haired ninja the kunoichi could see his face twist in disgust.

"Your right" he swallowed "I've never eaten anything that tastes more like shit". Hidan grimaced, a bitter ripple running down his spine.

Offended, Mio grabbed his face pulling him down to her height and pushing her onion fingers up against his eyes. "Oh so you've eaten shit before, huh?" She growled pulling away and punching him in the face.

Sparks of pain ran up her wrist from her knuckles, satisfied the woman shook her wrist, rubbing her fist. That felt satisfying to say the least.

Hidan coughed a hand held to his nose though small rivers of blood slipped between his fingers and down his chin. The male squeezed his eyes shut, parting his lips, the onion fingers created a burning effect drawing tears.

Curious Mio reached over, picking a sliced pepper from the pan, nibbling on its edge. Disgusted, the kunoichi's face scrunched up. She had never claimed to be a good cook.

As Hidan writhed around in the corner and Mio nibbled on a piece of toast, Akatsuki members slowly started piling in for lunch.

Itachi looked to the ravenette, then to Hidan and back to her once more. She glared at him in response, deterring questions.

"Have you heard from Deidara?" Mio asked coyly in an uncharacteristic way. She avoided her fellow Uchiha's stare and picked at the crust of her toast.

The blonde had been on her mind for a short while, he had yet to return from a mission that started a week ago. Dare say the kunoichi was worried.

"Tobi returned today" the weisel started, "Deidara is dead". His head tilted just a little bit, waiting for the girls reaction.

Mio merely nodded, pushing away from the counter she had moved to lean on and swiftly exiting the room.

A week ago Deidara had stood worn from battle with Sasuke Uchiha's katana blade directed at his neck. The blades point so close its tip could be felt pressing into his neck.

Yet, in that moment the bomber felt no pain, nor defeat. He still had his greatest wepon, himself.

The tattoo on his chest throbbing, counting down the seconds of his life, the biggest, most glorious explosion would destroy himself and his opponent.

Even so, deep down, Deidara was saddened, Mio danced in his head. He closed his eyes picturing her form, that wild dark hair and rash personality, a quaint smile rose to his face at the thought.

"I'm sorry" the blonde whispered, closing his eyes. He, like most people in her life was only going to contribute to her pain. "I'm so sorry". He had promised to never leave her, yet here he was.

Sasuke catching sight of what was happening rolled away, ducking behind a rock as the bomber exploded. A flash of light, ringing ears, a cloud of dust billowed shadowing the dead battle field.

The Uchiha breathed heavy with a pounding heart. A line of blood ran from his ear which had been damaged by the explosions noise. He stood victorious with dust clinging to his sweaty skin.

In the last seconds before the explosion Sasuke had heard the words Deidara had whispered. A smear of regret? Bubbled up his throat would Mio ever forgive him?

×

I think this is the first time I've put swear words in any of my stories, but like Hidan. . .

I getting back on schedule for updating! There should be lots more coming soon so stay tooned. I also have like 3 chapters of a new book done so I might post that, idk.

This is sorely unedited, but once I finish this book I'll just fix everything.

Anyways enjoy lovelies♡♡