v

"I'm going to kick you"

♤♤♤

Mio, not knowing what to do choose to spend her allotted hour wandering the village.

This was something she has never really gotten to see. Most of her time was spent underground and her time outside was in a rush masked in the shadows. That being said, walking around in the open people seemed to be scared or her. This she chalked up to be because of her wounded state.

So, after a few minutes she grew annoyed at the stares and retreated to the village gates. She was one of the first ones there. The drunk graying man held a bottle of sake and shot her curious glances every so often.
Then the raven haired boy arrived. He stayed a ways away from her in silence. Neither were looking for a conversation.

Next a pinkette showed up. She too ignored Mio's presence and took to pestering the Uchiha. Lastly the infamous nine tails showed up.

He immediately took to Mio, intrigued. "Hey, my names Naruto! Who are you? Want to be friends?"

She choose to stay rudely silent and wait for the squad leader to arrive. An hour or two later he finally did. Annoyed from waiting Mio cursed them in her mind and, as always, took to scratching her leg. A habit she often took too and could never seem to break.

A few minutes into their journey the sliver haired jounin turned to her. "Let's have everyone reintroduce themselves for the sake of our new squad member".

The extroverted Naruto was first to talk, "my names Naruto Uzumaki, I like Ramen and Im going to be hokage when I grow up!"

The pink haired girl was next to speak "I'm Sakura Haruno. I like-" she glanced to the raven haired boy as a blush seemed to grow on her cheeks. Nothing else was said as her words seemed to trail off into giggles.

The jounin had to glare at the raven haired boy before he spoke. His words came with a scoff, as if he was above everyone else here. "My name is Sasuke Uchiha, I dont like anything and I only live to kill someone else".

The last Uchiha. She met one of the only people left in her clan. From first glance however, Mio didn't like him and his cocky attitude, maybe because she was the same way. Though, when he spoke about his vengeance it struck a common chord with her, she felt the same way.

Danzo had already stripped away her best friend. He already stole her eyes, childhood, identity and emotions. He left her a empty shell which only seemed to resonate with hate.

To conclude, she felt a common goal with Sasuke because she too only lived to kill someone.

The sliver haired jounin seemed to snap her from her thoughts with his joyfully fake words, "I'm Kakashi Hatake. That's all you need to know" his eyes seemed to slide into a taunting glare, he didn't trust her yet.

He then nodded to her, as if to command her to speak. This action only made her want to spit at him in defiance, but she swallowed her pride and spoke.

"My name is Mio. I only live to take someone's life as repayment".

The drunken man, Tanza seemed to glance wairliy back at her.

Annoyed at the stares Akari scoffed and walked ahead. She was a far ways ahead when she heard Sakura scream.

Turning back, Mio saw two ninja fighting her three teammates, Kakashi no where in sight. She shrugged, if those kids were ninja they should be able to defend themselves. With a tired yawn Mio began walking once again.

Reaching the edge of a lake she finally stopped and waited for the group to catch up. Low clouds of fog rolled off the water and licked her skin leaving shivers behind.

When coming upon her Kakashi was the first to hound her. His eyes burned with hate. "Why'd you leave your teammates behind?" This reaction was unlike him, but as thoughts of his own childhood squad and more devastatingly, his father.

Mio scoffed again, "these people aren't my teammates. I don't know who these people are, I don't care about them. The only teammate I'd accept is dead". She leaned forward and stared up at Kakashi. Her eyes seemed to dialate "and ya know what" her words were airy, evaporating as soon as they hit surrounding ears, "I killed him".

She leaned back and went to step into the small boat. Kakashi grabbed her, roughly hauling her back, "remember this, anyone who leaves their teammate behind is scum". He pushed her away.

"I told you these people will never be my teammates".

-

Another chapter, hope y'all enjoyed it.

Unedited.

Until next time~