³0

ᴅᴇᴅɪᴄᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ Shio_Uchiha
---------

☆_-* 𝕼𝖚𝖊𝖊𝖓

S⃟T⃟A⃟R⃟

𝙈𝙞𝙤 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙪𝙥 𝙙𝙖𝙯𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙥𝙤𝙤𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙙. Her head rung and eyes were seeing double. It took a moment or two to register her surroundings and remeber what had happened.

The ravenette had passed out after her battle with Temari.

So, if medic ninja's carried her out  (or so she assumed) then why had she awoken on the floor? Mio's fingers played with the loose ground, sliding up to touch the shallow pool of blood.

Her nose. It was numb, more than likely broken and only recently dry of blood.

Slowly and with a pounding head the kunoichi sat up. Her surroundings were mostly quiet with the exception of clashing weapons far away.

Blood had crusted half her face and stuck together a good portion of her hair. It was a fun feeling to say the least.

With ringing ears Mio stumbled into the exams area. The ground was disturbed and still dried with blood. Even so, the more peculiar thing was the people within the stands.

The ravenette could see through squinted eyes, that every person was passed out, or maybe even dead. Had exactly had happened?

With furrowed brows she made her way up to the seating area, walking in between the fallen people. Her team, and many of her classmates were missing. Peculiar.

A large screech rang from the forest. Birds quickly flocked in the air in an attempt to get away. That was when the sounds of battle of completely sunk into her head.

Even more confused Mio climbed to the roof. Wind tousled her hardened hair and rose goosebumps on her skin.

To her left a large purple box resided on a roof. Though far away it could still be easily depicted as a sort of cage. The only real question to be asked, was who was within?

Yet again another screech rang free from her right. A tree falling from the same area with a loud crash.

Both options seemed interesting enough. The raven haired kunoichi choose left. Later she could confidently define it as the wrong decision.

Compared to the right the left had a more deadened battle. Everyone outside was anxiously still, watching as lord Hokage fought Orochimaru.

The two were trapped within the purple rectangle, the hazy barrier slightly translucent.

Even Kakashi who stood near by seemed worried.

Mio however, not so much. Sarutobi, the old bag of bones had done nothing for her and nothing to save anyone from the root. He was not someone she cherished.

"What did I miss" she whispered raspily, voice coarse like sandpaper. It was Kakashi whom she spoke towards.

Warily the jounin looked down to her in all her bloodied glory. With a grimace he reached forwards to wipe off a portion of her cheek. "Orochimaru posed as the Kazakage and tired to take over the leaf. What happened to you?" His eyebrow struck up.

Mio sniffled her nose, it ached with pain.

"I woke in a pool of my blood" she looked away from her sensei and to the battle. "What's happening over there?" The kunoichi directed her finger to right.

The Hokage wiped the sweat from his brow, his heart was beating faster than it had in years. Obviously it had been too long since the adrenaline fueled rush of battle was felt.

Though in his heart the old man knew this would be his last one. Even so the old man was determined to bring the snake down too.

Kakashi looked away from the Hokage to peer at Mio. The usually impatient girl seemed almost too calm. Could she have played a role in this invasion?

Never the less he answered her looming question. "Gaara went berserk in Sasukes battle, his tailed beast fighting for control".

"God" she whispered, pushing back her ragged hair. "I picked the boring side, didn't I?" Her foot edged to right, tempting her to leap in the direction.

"Your Hokage is fighting for you, shut up" Kakashi glared at the insolent girl, placing a heavy hand on her head and directing her attention to the battle.

Mio scoffed, "he has never fought for me". Her voice was sour.

×

I'm trying to make my chapters longer and this one is getting there lol.

Rip our boi, the Hokage♡ he isn't dead yet, but still.

Who are your favorite Naruto characters? There are so many.

This is unedited, but still enjoy. I love all votes, reads and comments ❤