²5

|-

|-

The Akatsuki base dark and cold and that never seemed to changed. Mio could feel the evil surrounding Madara with every fiber of her being and his pitiful, cutesy facade only made her nauseated.

In the few days the kunoichi had spent alone with Obito, she had come to undoubtably hate him.

He was dark, cruel and only cared for his own plans. All in all Obito Uchiha remained the girl of Danzo.

Alteast now Sasuke and Itachi were awake.

Atteast Mio was no longer trapped in Obito's alternate dimension.

Sasuke sat back on the worn sofa, he watched as Mio clenched her fist and grit her teeth. The male frowned slightly, something was clearly bothering his lover.

"Are you ok?" His words were quiet, a whisper among the busy room. The Uchiha moved to grasp the ravenette's hand comfortingly.

Mio looked to him her new eyes bore holes into his own. She blinked an empty expression upon her features "better than ever" the answer contradicted the womans numbing tone.

From the corner of her eye she could see the orange masked man scurry around the room in a childish facade. The kunoichi couldn't speak of anything in front of Madara or in the Akatsuki hideout.

There were ears and eyes everywhere. One wrong move and Mio knew the masked man wouldn't hesitate to take her out.

Sasuke. Her eyes slid back to meet her lovers. Sasuke knew nothing (or not enough) about the real danger only a foot or two away.

The male merely nodded disbelivingly, he could see the angst within her eyes. He sighed standing up "let's go train" he tugged Mio up and lead her from the room.

"What's wrong?" Sasuke questioned again, he pressured her back, trapping the woman against a tree. The mans eyes were darring, boring into her.

Mio slightly edged away from the tree, pressing into Sasuke more "I thought you wanted to train?" The ravenette spoke teasingly, her lips morphing into a sly smirk.

"Be serious Mio" he rolled his eyes, annoyance rising as the kunoichi joked around.

The ravenette grasped his neck, pulling him down into a short kiss. "Fine" she whispered leaning her forehead against his, "it's Madara".

Sasuke could still feel the warmth of her lips on his, he craved more than a simple ki6s. The Uchiha's hands rested by the girls hips, his fingers dancing teasingly under the hem of her shirt.

"What about him?" The raven haired male questioned distracted, his lips grazed against hers ever so slightly.

"Sasuke" Mio hissed, "I'm serious, he's dangerous and there is something off about him". The girl pulled back, her back hitting against the trees rough bark.

The kunoichi was scared of Madara, he reminded her too much of Danzo. She couldn't help the memories of the root which plagued her mind.

Mio felt her chest compress anxiously, air surfed in and out of her mouth, but the kunoichi could not rid the breathless feeling that plagued her.

The male slid his hands up her sides, past her neck and up to hold her face. "I'm not going to let anything happen to you Mio, I promise" and he ment it more than anything else he had ever said.

"Sasuke I can feel it in my bones, this isn't right".

Sasuke nodded, "we're free Mio, this is right". They weren't used to normal life without vengence.

The kunoichi shook her head "let's just train stupid". Mio leapt to the left, squeezing out from between Sasuke and the tree. The familiar golden blade was gripped in her hold, its shinny surface reflecting in the suns glare.

A smirk arose on her lovers lips, he unsheathed his blade, a buzz of lighting dancing dangerously along the cool metal.

They looked to eachother, crimson sharingan eyes glinting dangrously. Mio launched forward first, dodging his blade by swooping under and swinging her sword at his ankles.

Sasuke jumped, the metal of his katana scraping against the ravenette's. They glared at eachother. Mio angled her blade down, forcing Sasukes to slid off and hit the dirt, she then stepped forward kicking the back of his leg in.

Though he knew her and expect that. Sasuke rolled back, flipping up blowing a stream of fire in her face, whisps of grass died in a dangerous orange blaze.

From the treeline Zetsu watched in the crawling shadows. They went unnoticed as they observed  overhearing the conversation and the battle.

Madara would be interested to know Mio's thoughts. The kunoichi was proving to be a hindrance to their plan.

×

Hello lovelies, I hope you're all having a good day, or night♡♡

Stay safe and I'll try to update soon!