That Night

The night Eri arrived...

Deku's POV

'Ugh... why did they let her go like... she shouldn't be here!' I thought while looking out on the roof. 'She's gonna get hurt when we leave... physically and mentally if she hangs out with these wannabe heroes... Dammit I shouldn't have given in so easily'

I keep thinking of all the outcomes and possibilities of Eri staying with us on the roof for a while until my mind goes black.

"What the hell?" i say looking around in the dark abyss

"The hell you looking for?"

"Oh it's just you... I thought i finally died that's all"

"Oh well it sucks your dream didn't come true"

"Okay so what do you want shigaraki?"

"Two things: one, is the girl with you since Kurogiri is a bit worried and two, we have some news with the device."

"Alright well Eri is with me and I'm pissed about it since she'll get hurt when we leave and I'll blame you for it. Now tell me the news"

"The device will take a while to make, like a month or so. You guys have to wait until then when we retrieve you guys."

"As much as i don't like staying here, I guess i can wait until then"

"Alright that's all i have to say. Good luck trying not to kill the 'heroes'"

"Yea thanks, Handy Manny"

"Fuck off"

Then i 'wake up'. A month... just one month then we... I am free from this hell. God i need a drink.
.
.
.

??? POV

"U.A. has a villain rehab program now? This i have to witness myself. Wonder if the great number 2 hero knows?"

"Hey Endeavor my best friend-"

"What do you want?"

"Just wondering if you want ti come with me and visit U.A.? To see that new villain rehabilitation they have-"

"There what?"

"Oh so you don't know then? Well meet me there and see for yourself. I have to go so see you there!"

'I hope he comes. I wonder how Flames is doing?'
.

.

Dabi's POV

'Kurogiri, can you-'

'Yes, i know. Will it be quick or do you want to stay there for 30 min?'

'30 min today'

'I see you brought your daily flower'

'It was always mom's favorite'

Kurogiri opens a portal which shows on the other side a open window with an empty vase on it.

'Shall we or you i guess'he motions the his hand to the portal'

'See you in 30 min'

I walked to the vase placing the flower inside and my note beside it. I sit on the floor below the window to not be seen.

'Hi'

'Oh hello, I'm glad you came today'

'Of course. It is my daily visit to talk to you'

'When will i get to see you?'

'Soon... one day you will'

'I can't wait'

'Say anything happened recently?'

'Actually yes. My son Shoto sent a letter saying he and his siblings will visit me soon'

'That's good to hear'

We kept talking until darkness came all around me. I looked around and saw a little boy. It was me. I was crying outside a building from the pain my flames caused me. Another boy came into view. He had red wings that was almost the size of him. He comforted me as I cried from the pain of my quirk. Even though I was still burning on my skin the boy hugged me. He then tended my burns after calming me down.

Then i woke up.

'I haven't seen her, no, talked to her for more than two weeks already. I wonder how hawks is doing? Sure he is one of the top heroes but like I still wonder'i thought slowly getting ready for the day even though it's still two hours til school.

'Will I ever meet hawks again? My only good hero friend I made at that hell hole.'

'I need to see her soon too...'

A/N sorry this was shorter than others. I didn't really know what else to put in this chapter but the next chapter will be better! Thanks for reading! Til next chapter!