Toga

A/N Now that i am back with internet, i can do the rest of the villain backstories! After this will be Dabi's and then back to the present where we left off. Now introducing... the one and only crazy....

TOGA!!

toga: Hey what did i do!? I didn't even do anything for once!

me: Okay 1. i hardly believe that. and 2. its your turn to tell them your backstory

toga: ohh i thought i was getting in trouble for almost stabbing deku again. hehe~

me: you wh- never mind he'll survive. now tell them your backstory!

deku: hey! i heard that!

me: don't care. now onto the backstory!

Toga: okay!

.

.

.

Toga had a normal childhood for most of her life. She had loving parents and a slightly older brother. They loved her and she loved them. That soon ended when she received her quirk. After that, her loving perfect life was over.

"Look mama, papa! Its a birdy and its so cute!"toga said holding a dead, bloody baby bird in her hands.

"What did we say about this, Toga!"her dad shouting at her

"Take that bird away and got to your room. Get cleaned up and don't leave the room until we say so."her mother said in a stern voice

Toga couldn't help herself though. This was part of her quirk. No one helped her properly, not even her brother...Nieto Monoma. She thought they would be their for each other and care for one another. She was wrong.

Her family disowned her so much. They even changed her last name just so they can prove she isn't apart of the family. But that didn't stop her.

She tried so much to fit in. She tried controlling her blood problem just to prove she isn't a freak or a monster like they say she is. But they never stopped. Her brother always insulted her and so did her parents. They would abuse and insult her every... single... day. Even when she didn't do anything wrong, even when she did what they wanted her to do... they wouldn't stop. But one day changed it all.

It was middle school. She loved this boy and everything about him. Especially his blood. She wanted to taste it and see it pour out from him. Her wish was then granted. They were talking alone in the hallway after school. She couldn't take it any more so she stabbed him. Her ambition took over her body and lost control. She just kept on stabbing until he was dead on the floor. She tasted his blood and saw it pour from the stabs she created. But she realized what she did.

She ran all the way home but didn't stay long. She knew what would've happened her parents found out so she packed a bag and left. She just kept on running. She didn't know where but she just kept going. Never going to look or go back. She just kept on thinking of everything while she ran...

"MONSTER!"

"FREAK!"

"YOU WILL NEVER BE APART OF THIS FAMILY!"

"NO ONE WILL CARE ABOUT YOU!"

Finally breaking he from her thoughts, she stopped when she ran into someone. Someone she soon called her brother.

"hey watch it."he said

"sorry" toga said shyly slowly getting up from the floor

"hey why you running?"he asked turning to her

"i'm running away from home... no from a place i was never loved."she said about to walk away

"oh well, then do you want to come with me?"he asked

"umm... you're not gonna like kidnap me, right?"she asked a bit suspiciously

"heh, no i'm not. Now let's go before i change my mind"he said walking away

"okay!"toga said cheerfully

"whats your name?"he asked not even turning to her

"Toga! Whats yours?she asked

"Dabi"

After that, Toga found her family. She trained with the villains nonstop and grew closer to dabi. They were like siblings and Toga was happy. She found a home. Sooner than later Deku joined them and became complete. Toga did become a bit crazy but her family didn't care because they still cared for her. Dabi was her brother and accepted her. He helped her with her blood problems and Kurogiri treated her like a daughter. When deku came a long she felt something stronger with him than a brotherly bond. Yes she might have a crush on him but she would never admit it. Until the time was right she would but until then, she would just care for the family she has.

A/N Hope you guys liked Toga's backstory! This might have been a bit shorter than other chapters so sorry for that. but dabi's backstory is next so i'll make it up with his chapter. Til next chapter!

Toga: Hey! I thought you weren't gonna mention that!

Me: Mention what?

Toga: My crush on Deku! Duh!

Dabi: Idiot

Deku: Your what on me?

Toga: Hey you tricked me!

Me: Hehe... Til next chapter!