First Day Part 1

Deku's POV

I my alarm go off on my night stand so, I get up and turn it off. I head over to my closet to get ready. When i open it up its has some uniforms and gym clothes hanging. I decide to just put on the pants the school provided us but leave on my red shirt, vest and black tie with my red shoes no . Might as well piss off the teacher on the first day. I finish getting ready and grab my black backpack the school gave me along with my notebook while heading out the door.

.
.
Right as i get to the common room i see Dabi and Toga. Dabi wears his shirt with a couple of bottons undone(at the top like Bakugou) with the jacket open, pants with no tie of course. Toga wears her shirt not tucked, skirt, her tie loose on and no jacket with knee high black socks. They all have finger less gloves.

.
"I guess we all had the same idea"said Dabi
"Guess so"i said
"Ooo i can't wait to taste some new blood today!~"said Toga licking her lips "i can smell the new blood already!"
"No blood for you today" said Aizawa walking towards us "i don't wanna fill out any reports today or ever"
"Aww~" said Toga with a frown
"Come lets go, the class is waiting for me to come back" said Aizawa "but they don't know about you guys yet so i'll introduce you guys when we get there"

.
.
We started walking there which took forever (it was more like 10 mins) to get there. Aizawa leading us there, Toga happily skipped in front of us, Dabi in the middle walking with his hands in his pockets, and i was just trudging behind. I start going over what I know about class 1-A for the 100th time today but then realize who is in that class. Shoto Todoroki. I start catching up to Dabi and ask him if he knows (or if the dumbass even remembers)...

.
"Hey Dabi, remember when you told me that reeaallyy important secret about the you and the Todoroki family?"I said in a whisper for Aizawa doesn't hear
"Yea, why?"Dabi says in a whisper too "what does it have to do with us and any of this?"
'Of course the dumbass doesn't remember' I say in head while face palming.
"Cause you DUMBASS he is in this class!"I whisper shout at him
"Oh shit you're right"Dabi says
"Yea no shit, and to think you would remember this at least.."I say to him. 'God what would they do without me'

.
We arrive at the classroom and wait until we are called in by Aizawa. Toga happily hops, Dabi leans back on the wall, and I sit on the floor leaning back trying not to make an escape while waiting. While we wait we hear the class take in the news...

.
"Okay class, sorry for me leaving for a bit I had to retrieve our new students-"Said Aizawa
"Isn't it too late in the year for new students, sir?"Said Ilda
"How many of them are there?"Said Kaminari
"Do we know them?"Said Mina
"Are they-"as Sero was about to ask a question Aizawa spoke up.
"Enough!"Said Aizawa to quiet the class down, which they did immediately. "Now before I was interrupted, these are students who are in a new Villain Rehabilitation Program that the school is starting." Before people were about to ask some more questions they were cut off by Aizawa.
"No I don't know if it's safe or not but I assure you all that you all will be fine." Said Aizawa "and to know that you treat them with respect and get to know them like you did with each other"
"You guys can come in now" Aizawa said to the villain kids

.
As soon as I heard that I didn't get up. Dabi and Toga went in but didn't notice me even get up. As much as I wanna get up and go in (which I definitely don't want to) I'd rather make them drag me in their to make this more difficult.

.
.
No ones POV
"These three- wait where's the other problem child?"Said Aizawa as he look at the two who just walked in. They both looked behind them and shrugged.
"I thought he was right behind us?"Said Dabi "let me look outside". Dabi went to look and saw Deku sitting on the floor.
"If you want me to go in then drag me there yourself"Said deku
"Alright so be it"Said Dabi. Then Dabi started to drag him in. Right as they entered the class, the class started to snicker on what they witnessed.
"What? I didn't want to be here"Said deku as he was getting up.
"Honestly that some respect"Said Kaminari
    As soon as they came back Ochako's eyes widened seeing deku but didn't say anything to make him not get in trouble on the first day( she nice like that that's why:)). But she wasn't the only one noticed who noticed deku...
"Okay now that you are all here introduce yourselves, say a fact and you guys quirk"Said Aizawa while picking up his sleeping bag" I'm going to nap so keep it down"

.
"Hi guys! Remember me? I bet you do ochako and Tsuyu~"Said Toga cheerfully " well if you don't I'm Toga! I love blood and my quirk is transformation. If I taste your blood I can take the appearance of you! And if you guys have some spare blood I would gladly take it!" With that people started to creeped out by Toga but some understood in way.
"I'm Dabi, my quirk's cremation and a fact about me is I hate endeavor" Said Dabi in monotone voice
"Wow that was exciting" deku Said in a sarcastic tone to which Dabi just glared at him. "Anyways you don't need to know who I am cause I ain't here to make friends"
"Introduce yourself or face the consequences"Said Aizawa in a stern tone not even looking at him.
"Ugh fine..I'm Shadow or shadow ninja as you guys have heard-"right as he said that people gasped and murmured to each other which deku smirked at. "As I was saying you guys can call me deku, my quirk is fire manipulation and quirk analyzer which is when I look at someone I can see what there quirk is. Oh and a fact is I'd rather be dead than be here". Right as he finished Bakugou looked at him.
"D-Deku? Is it really you?" Said Bakugou while getting up from his seat about to head towards him.

.
.
Bakugou's POV
As Mr. Aizawa was making his speech of the villain students I didn't bother to look when they came in. They are just some more extras for me to deal with. That is what I thought until I heard something I haven't heard in a long time...
"D-Deku? Is it really you?" I Said getting up from my seat about to go towards him but deku backs up...

Deku's POV
I see Kacchan, no Bakugou start to go towards me but I back up towards the wall. I start to hyperventilate which rarely happens. I thought I could face him today but I guess plans changed. I couldn't breath and roll down to the floor holding on to my head to repress those memories. Dabi and Toga immediately come to my side. They ask what's wrong and so does some of the class and Mr. Aizawa.
"Keep... him... away...please.."is what I could only say pointing at Bakugou still holding my head trying to repress those awful memories.
"Let me hel-"Said Bakguou but was cut off by Dabi.
"He said stay back! Can't you at least do that after what you did to him?!" Dabi shouted angrily at him and turned back to me. "It's gonna be fine. Remember what we practiced. Breathe in then out."
As Dabi and Toga were helping me I see Bakugo run out and Ururaka following behind....

Til next chapter and thank you guys for reading my book still even though it ain't that great. :)