The Zoo Part 2

A/N: Hello fellow readers! It is I, the author of the story! Kneel before me!- Sorry. I was rewatching the Avengers movie and it hasn't left my system yet... Anyways, How are you guys? Any good rehab stories to recommend?

Sorry I haven't posted for *checks last time posted* Wow two months. Yeah sorry for the wait guys. But heads up, this story is coming to an end! You guys only have about five chapters let (including this one), so be warned and prepared.

Now that I have spoken, enjoy the chapter!

............

 After the snake incident, everyone decided to just meet up with the others and go to the weird animals together. Hopefully to avoid any more problems to be caused.

Of course with all of them together, chaos would erupt sooner than later than being separately. But they didn't care for the problems soon to come right now and kept on looking for the turtle-ducks. (And other strange/adorable animals)

"I see them!!"Kaminari shouted running towards the caged area, the others following his actions

"Aw~"

"They look so cute!"

"Where's my phone, I need to take a picture!"

The class fawns over the strange yet adorable animals in the cage. Snapping pictures, recording video's, and posting stories for there social media. Not even acknowledging the problem about to come.

Red was walking back to the others, after paying for a churro. Which she was craving all day for and final got one. Ready to take a bite when someone bumped into her back. Causing her to trip and accidently drop her churro.

(was very hungry and craving a churro at this part ^)

By the time she was about to save it from crashing the ground, it was too late. I hit the ground before her hands could eve touch the delicious sweet treat.

"Dude, you made me drop my churro."Red glared to the boy who caused the crime

"That sucks for you."Deku shrugged, about to walk away when Red spoke once more

"Go buy me a new one."Red commanded, pointing over to the churro stand

"No."Deku said tuning back around to face her

There were times like these, Deku had spouts of confidence when bickering with Red. At the end, he was either thankful for it or just regretted it entirely. 

"Why not?"she asked confused he wasn't getting the churro

"I don't want to."he replied bluntly

It was a thankful day.

"You owe me one. It's your fault my churro is on the floor."she argued getting hangry

"No it isn't."he countered back

"Yes it is."she retorted and so on

"No it isn't"

"Yes it is."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes-"

Now things like this would be a normal thing for the group. Red and Deku getting into a stupid arguments, going on for either half an hour to five hours. Yes, five hours, and that was just last week. So at this point everyone who was in vicinity near them, would walk away or ignore them.

You figured in a public place they would think of others and respect the 'peace'. Hah! Your wrong.

They wouldn't give two shits about the bystanders around them. It's one of the reasons the class is banned from the library, aquarium, Mario's Go-kart Arena, and Sam's Lazer Tag. (names are not real places)

"Can you two argue somewhere else? You're disturbing people around you."a zoo worker asked, interrupting there arguing

"If this dumbass gets me a churro then I'll stop."

"If she stops whining about a churro I'll stop."

Then they kept going again, making the worker more irritated by the second. When that happens his quirk tends to malfunction sometimes. That was one of those days.

Then a bright flash appears making the two teens that were arguing turn into 6 year olds.

The flash caught the attention of the class who didn't pay even a glance at them once thy started bickering. Turning around they saw a 6 year old Deku and Red, with a zoo worker behind them who looked slightly nervous and disappointed.

"Hello, I'm Koshi. I'm very sorry that I turned your friends into 6 year olds."Koshi said, motioning over to the children in front of him. Then bowing to add to the apology

"I was trying to politely tell them they were disturbing the peace but my quirk malfunctioned and turned them into children."

By the time he was done saying sorry, some of the class were dying of laughter while others were smiling in amusement (except for Ilda who was slightly freaking out).

After finding out they were to stay that age for today and tomorrow, the worker left. Who was hoping they weren't going to report him to his manager.

Then there they stood. The once teenagers who were now 6 year old children. Still in the same clothing but smaller to there size, in front of class 2-A.

"Aw~ Look at little Red! She doesn't seem terrifying at this-"Kaminari began, awing at the little girl before...

"Stranger danger! Stranger Danger! Mama! Kyo! There's a stranger!" Red screamed out, some tears slipping out of her eyes since she was freaking out. She backed away from the group, getting closer to the bench behind her.

Like Red, Deku was crying his eyes out as well.

"W-Where's- Where's my mommy?! Mommy? Mommy!"he cried basically collapsing to the floor. As if he was a water fountain, the tears shot out of his eyes.

So there was only one thing the class did...

Freak out.

............

A/N: Hope you all enjoyed reading! Sorry it was a bit short. Next one will be longer!

Til next chapter! (Hopefully not in two months)