The Aftermath

No one's POV

Bakugou launches himself up with his explosions and Deku jumps up to meet his level. As they were about to hit each other Bakugou falls face first on the floor. Deku then gets wrapped in bandages, struggling to get out. Bakugou gets up and tries to use his explosions but nothing happens. He tries to run and get a punch at least but gets stoped by ice surrounding him.

"Dammit IcyHot!!!"He said
"That's enough"Aizawa sternly Said. Everyone became quiet except for Deku who was still trying to fight Bakugou.
"Let me go! I need to prove him I'm not weak! I'm not the useless, quirkless nerd I was before! I need to destroy him and show him how wrong he is!!!"deku shouted trying to get out of the bandage but fails.
"Please....I need to..."deku goes weaker on his pleading, then knocks outs from some of Midnights gas.
"He'll be out for a while"Midnight Said
"Okay. I can carry him back to the dorms"Dabi said picking deku up from the floor
"That's fine. Thank you midnight for the help, I can take care of them."Aizawa said pointing to the students
"Okay have fun"Midnight Said leaving the scared students alone with Aizawa
'Have fun?' The students thought

Aizawa POV
Dabi and Toga already left to take deku back to the dorms so I'll deal with them later. Until then I'll teach Bakugou and the rest a lesson. Mostly Bakugou since the rest are pretty innocent from what I've heard. I grab him with my scarf and activate my quirk.

 I grab him with my scarf and activate my quirk

(Basically like this but no bandages. And surprisingly this took so long to find, like just him like this in a photo took soooo long to find. Anyways back to the story...)

"Explain"I said in a serious tone
"Um Mr. Aizawa if you will, can I explain what happened-"Uraraka asked but was cut off
"No. I want to here it from him."I said "What now cats got your tongue? Cause not so long ago you were yelling your lungs out to fight. Now explain." I said letting him go from the tight scarf hold.
"I didn't want to stop the fight so I wanted to keep it going. I kept bugging him to fight by saying he's weak and if he can 'defeat me' then prove it. I guess convinced him or something but apparently he wasn't in the right state of mind but I didn't notice and wanted to fight. I know I took it too far, and I guess wasn't in the right state of mind either."Bakugou Said. He sounded guilty but not at the same time. I could tell this fight was important to Deku but I didn't think it would also be for Bakugou.
"If this happens again, you will be on house arrest for a month. You're punishment is cleaning the dorms, cafeteria, and classroom for most likely two weeks. Now all of you get back to the dorms."I said walking off

No ones POV

Everyone walked back to the dorms. Kirishima kept his word and bought two black hair dye box's for Deku. He noticed he was still asleep so he looked for the other villains.

"Hey Dabi!"Kirishima calls out for him in the hallway
"What?"he asks
"Can you give this to deku? He told me to buy it for him but I checked and he was asleep so yea." Kirishima said holding out the bag
"Sure"Dabi said grabbing the bag. As he was about to walk away he was called again.
"Um Dabi?"Kirishima Said
"What?"Dabi annoyingly Said
"Why would deku want black hair dye? His hair is green."he asked nervously
"New look"he bluntly said "anything else?"
"Um yea... is your real hair color red cause I see some of it showing"Kirishima asked pointing to dabi's hair
"No and yes now I'm going."Dabi said walking into the elevator
"Oh okay....wait what?"Kirishima stood there confused at the answer he told him.
'So was that a yes? Oh I give up on understanding villains mind tricks. First they make sense then they don't. My brain hurts from just think ping about this too much' Kirishima thought walking off back to his dorm rubbing his head from the migraine that was about to form.

Deku's 'dream'
Ugh where am I? It's so god damn dark I can't see shit here.
'Hello Izuku'
Shigaraki I told you not to-wait is that you? Shigaraki?
'Yes it's me. Now we heard that you got caught? Explain how you got to UA?
Well it was togas fault. She needed blood but there were some heroes around so yea. Now we are here in UA for there Villain rehab shit. It's hella boring. We got some information but it's most of the same stuff we already know or I know.
'Good you have been working. Just as I expected. Now you guys have to stay there a bit longer but we will let you know when we come. Until then get as much information as you can that's helpful.'
Okay I can do that. And shigaraki?
'Yes?'
I was thinking of a plan that could help us stop, no end all might and earn power from the world.
'What is it then?'
We'll if it's possible, we can make a device to erase all quirks but ours by wearing a bracelet type thing then we can.....(mumbling)
'Deku I get it. Stop mumbling.'
Oh sorry but anyways, what do you think of the plan?
'I'll go over the plan with A.F.O. Besides going over it with him, I think it's perfect. I'll see what I can do. Good luck with the wannabe heroes.'
Great! And I'll see if I don't kill them.
'Alright. I'll see you soon'
Bye

I wake up on my bed in my dorm. I know it wasn't a dream. Soon I will get my revenge. I'll tell the others tomorrow, I need write down the other information I obtained today in my notebook. Soon all might will end and Bakugou will be below me. I soon will be powerful with or without a quirk. Soon this plan will happen.
.
.
Soon.

A/N Hope you guys liked the chapter! Til the next one!:)