His eyes were blood shot and nose was flaring. He's holding the collar of my polo.

"Ang lakas ng loob mong tawagin akong asshole kanina. Pero ikaw itong may kalandiang babae! Gago ka!" Sigaw niya sa mukha ko.

Tangina! At malakas ang loob niya para sigawan ako!

I pushed him and that freed me from his hands. Inayos ko ang kwelyo ko at tinignan siya ng masama.

"I warned you earlier. Isa pang bese na makita kita na kasama si Eunice, I'll make sure you'll go to hell!" Hindi ako nagbabanta. Gagawin ko talaga 'yon!

Tinalikuran ko siya. Pero biglang may humila sa balikat ko. It was too late to evade his punch. It was so hard that it sent me down to the tiled floor o the bar.

I immediately tasted the rust from my lips. Hinawakan ko ang labi ko para kumpiramahin ang nasa isip ko. And yes, it was bleeding. Fuck!

"You don't deserve Eunice! Fuck you!" He yelled and raised the middle finger of his right hand. Damn it!

Tatayo sana ako kaso biglang umikot ang paligid ko. Fucking hell! Mukhang ngayon pa tumama ang epekto ng mga beer na nainom ko kanina-nina.

I wanted to charge at him and punch his fucking face. But I can't. My head's spinning. Heck!

"Sir okay lang po kayo?" Tanong sa akin ng waitress nang makita niya akong naka upo sa sahig at hawak-hawak ang pumutok kong labi.

"Yeah. I'm fine." Tumayo ako at saka dinukot ang panyo ko para punasan ang dugo.

Tangina! Ang lakas sumuntok ng gago na 'yon! But if I knew that he would throw a punch, I could have dodged it.

Bumalik ako sa bar counter para bayaran ang mga nainom kong beer. Kailangan ko ng umuwi before that asshole could even tell Eunice what he saw. Alam kong sasabihin niya iyon para masiraan ako kay Eunice.

And that's not a good thing. Now that I really wanted us to start all over again.

I started my car's engine when someone opened the passenger seat and hopped in. Nagulat ako ng makita na iyon yung babae na lumalandi sa akin kanina. She's pouting her red lips.

"I waited for you at the comfort room!" She exclaimed inside the car.

But anger started to build up inside me. She rode my car without my fucking permission! To think that I don't even know who the hell she is!

I clenched my jaw and gave her at dead shot look.

"Get out of my car." I said emphasizing each word with anger.

"Awww. I'm scared." She said acting scared. What the fuck! Akala niya ba nag bibiro ako? That raised my blood.

"Don't make me repeat myself. You wouldn't like it." I'm about to loose my patience with this dirty woman. I'm not good at holding my temper.

"But you will like this." She removed the straps of her dress. I saw how the thin straps smoothly ran down from her shoulder down to her arm.

Because of what she did, it exposed her naked healthy breast. Making my both eyes looked at them.

Fuck!

I looked away but she held my chin and make me look at her breast. Damn it! Then from the passenger seat, she leaped out to me. Her naked breast rested on my chest!

"Fuck me tonight. I'm wet for you baby." She whispered in my ear seductively. That froze me. The anger that I was feeling dissolved in an instant and now my body was burning because of desire and lust.

She grabbed my hand and placed it in her breast making me feel it's softness. I saw her closed her eyes and pleasure was written on her face. Damn!

That cut the last string in me.

I was stirred from my sleep when I felt something in my legs. It sent me a tingling sensation that made me arouse immediately. I slowly opened my eyes and saw a woman smiling at me seductively.

"Good morning. Time for breakfast!" She said and she grabbed my manhood.

I smiled with what she did.

This woman's really good at bed. We fucked almost the whole night and yet she still want it now. She sent me to heaven for nth times last night.

She rode my and pinned my hands on the bed. Her pinkish nipples and two glorious breasts were right in front of my face.

"Damn it! Yeah move that hips! Ahhhh!' I moaned out of pleasure.

I was almost at my peak when my phone started to ring. She stopped grinding her hips and looked disappointed.

"This will be fast." I told her. She's still on top of me and riding my cock.

I saw dad's number on the screen of phone.

"D-daaad." Fuck it! It almost sound like a moan! That woman started to grind her hips when I answered the call! She grinned as if she really mean doing that! I glared at her but she just roller her eyes and continued grinding.

"What the hell Andrew! Where are you?!" Dad yelled from the other line. I moved the phone away from my ear.

"At my friend's house." I lied. Nanapikit ako ng mamaramdaman ko na malapit na ako.

"You let Eunice stay alone in the house?!" He's still shouting. I bit my lower lip.

"Pauwi na ako maya-maya. Sinabi niya ba na hindi ako umuwi?" I asked.

"I'm cumming." I mouthed at the woman.

"No. Nandito kami sa bahay niyo. And just to found out that you're not home and you let your wife stay alone! Go home now!"

"Yeah." Tamad na sagot ko.

"I'm cumming too baby! Ahhhhhhh!" She suddenly moaned loud. Fuck!

"What the hell Andrew!!!" I heard dad yelled. He heard her moan! Fuck it! I'm fucking dead!