SIXTY: Universe

**
Next chapter will be the end.
Vote. Comment. Recommend.
Enjoy!

ANDREW CYRUS VILLAFUERTE

Be there in ten minutes, love. Can't wait to see you.

I typed that in my phone then tapped the send icon. My smile won't fade from my face as I imagine how Eunice will react to the surprise I planned for her birthday.

I hit the gas pedal when the red light turned green.

Magkahalong kaba, saya at excitement ang nararamdaman ko ngayon. Ito kasi ang kauna-unahang birthday ni Eunice na ice-celebrate niya na kasama ako. And I made sure that I planned for this day very well. I want it to be extraordinary and her most memorable birthday ever.

I can't wait to see my love! Damn it. I am so in love with her. She got me head over heel in loved with her beauty, inside and out. She's a masterpiece by the Creator. One and only.

I would give everything just to make her mine again. Even if it cost a fortune, I don't mind just to make her mine. I love her to the point that she makes me sane and insane at the same time. She sends my heart to galaxy like a rocket when she smile. Or sometimes my heart would beat like a race car speeding with unmeasurable speed. God I can't get enough of her!

Madalas nga magkasama kami. Pero palabas palang ako ng gate ng bahay nila eh miss ko na siya agad at gusto ko na bumalik sa loob.

Marami na akong babaeng nakilala, nahalikan at naikama and I wouldn't deny that. Pagsamasamahin mo silang lahat and I will still chose Eunice over them. She's on different level. She ousted them in every part, in every aspect. She turns me on with her smile and not with her body. And whenever we kiss, damn I can taste heaven!

I parked my BMW in front their mansion. The black and brown gate greeted me. Bumukas iyon at lumabas si kuya Frank na may dalang itim na plastic.

"Oh Andrew. Kanina ka pa?" Tanong niya. Pinagpagan niya ang mga kamay matapos ilagay sa gilid ang basura.

"Kakadating ko lang kuya." Sagot ko at sabay na kaming pumasok sa loob ng bahay.

Bumungad sa akin ang mag asawang Tan na prenteng nakaupo sa couch. Tita Elizabeth was saying something to tito Ric, when the latter suddenly kissed tita's forehead. She stopped talking and giggled with surprise because of what her husband did. I can't help but to smile while watching them.

I decided to get their attention. "Good morning po." I greeted them. Sabay nila akong nilingon at nagpakawala ng mga ngiti.

No doubt why their daughter possesses such beauty and elegance. Kanino pa nga ba magmamana kundi sakanilang dalawa. Bakas na bakas pa rin kasi kay tita ang kagandahan niya at kay tito naman ang kakisigan nito. My parents have great best friends.

"Andrew. Good morning hijo. Come in!" Tumayo ang mommy ni Eunice at sinalubong ako. Humalik ako sa pisngi nito at yumakap naman ako sa kay tito Ric nung tumayo ito.

"Upo ka. Nasa taas pa si Eunice at mukhang naghahanda nang husto." Paliwanag nito.

"Kahit 'di po siya mag-ayos nang husto, she still looks gorgeous. I should thank the both of you for producing such a wonderful daughter. She got me tongue tied with her beauty, be it inside or out." I smiled at them.

"You guys are talking without me? Ang daya niyo!" Mas lumawak pa ang ngiti ko nung marinig ko ang boses niya.

I faced the grand staircase and there was my love, descending beautifully. And my heart started beating crazily. God, only her can make my heart beat this way!