Author's Note !

Hello! Ah yes! This book has finally come to an end. I'm so sad and emotional to finally see this book come to an end. It's definitely been a roller coaster writing this and I enjoyed it every step of the way. The main purpose of this book was of course to entertain but to also spread awareness on domestic abuse and sexual abuse. Of course, I am not a professional and cannot speak on this topic professionally but I do think it does need to be shined light on. Anyways, without you, I couldn't have wrote this book proudly. You encouraged me to keep writing till the very end. Thank you so much for supporting this book and staying with it till the very end despite its many flaws. Now, after this book, I am not sure if I am planning on doing another "seventeen adopts" book because I have already written two. But, I may write another k-pop group adopts so if you guys have recommendations, please let me know! Or maybe if you have any book idea, then also let me know! Right now, the world is a scary place as I'm currently writing this. If you guys have any questions on this book then please comment! So I hope everyone is staying safe and I hope everyone knows that you're loved! Until next time!

- author of "Please Return To Rightful Owner"