Part 15

My throat felt so sore.

My eyes shot open.

I looked at the clock which read '9:43'. I must've somehow fell asleep.

Why do I feel so tired? And sweaty?

I looked beside me to see Wonwoo's mark left on the bed.

Where did he go?

I threw aside my comforter and tried to physically push myself out of bed.

Why do I feel so terrible?

My eyes were barely open. I should find Wonwoo. I have to just bare with it.

I stumbled all the way to the door handle to slowly turn it open. I checked the hallways.

No one's here. Did they have practice?

My steps were getting uneven. My vision was getting blurry.

"Sura. You're awake?" I looked up to see a blurry Minghao.

It wasn't Wonwoo but it was somebody.

My vision was becoming more distorted and blurry.

Suddenly, it felt as if the whole world was tilting backwards.

What is this feeling? What's happening?

"Woah, Sura!" I felt arms grip around my shoulders and back.

Minghao?

I opened my eyes to see him worriedly looking at me.

"What happened?" Another voice chimed in.

Seungcheol?

I saw Seungcheol joining Minghao in my inspection. I felt someone feel my forehead.

"Woah. Sura is burning up." Seungcheol commented.

Seungcheol slowly picked me up from Minghao's arms, "Here, I'll take her back to bed. You should head back to the company and tell them I can't come."

Seungcheol started carrying me back to my room.

"Sura, you should've told me you were sick." He placed me on the bed and gently tucked me in.

I felt Seungcheol caress my face gently, "I'll be right back okay? I'll get a towel and some water."

Seungcheol left the room quietly leaving me alone. I shouldn't be sick. It'll make Seungcheol miss work.

I tried to slowly prop myself up against the backboard. I have to seem okay.

"Woah woah. Sura, lay back down." Seungcheol ran through the door.

He immediately placed his hand behind my back.

I looked at him, "But you're missing work. I'm okay."

Seungcheol gave a reassuring smile, "No. I'm not missing anything. Here, lay down."

He adjusted the pillows allowing me to lay down comfortably. He pulled up a chair from my desk and rolled it next to the bed.

He quickly sat on it and picked up a bowl. He grabbed a wet towel from the bowl and twisted it until the excess water came out.

He gently placed the wet towel on my forehead.

Seungcheol seemed so calm and relaxed. He breathed slowly yet heavily.

He noticed my stare and caressed my head, "Sura. What happened last night?"

Last night. Even I don't know.

"I had a nightmare. About my parents." I meekly answered.

Seungcheol quietly listened waiting to see if I'll give more explanation.

"I don't remember much about my parents. I remember them by flashbacks and nightmares. I don't know why."

Seungcheol grabbed my hand and squeezed it tightly, "So you only recall memories during flashbacks and nightmares?"

Weirdly, that is how it works. I don't even remember much of them but if I have a dream about them, it's so vivid and detailed.

I nodded, "Yeah. I guess."

Seungcheol gave me depressed smile, "I see. I'm here, okay. Don't forget that. Don't be scared to tell me anything."

I suddenly remembered the incident at school a couple days ago.

Should I tell him?

But it's not as serious. It's not a big deal.

"Okay." I answered back.

Seungcheol kissed my forehead gently.

"I'm glad you're our daughter. No matter what."

Jeonghan's POV

"Calm down. Sura's with Seungcheol." Minghao commented as he was driving home.

I bit my nails anxiously, "So what happened? Did she faint on the floor or what?"

Minghao took a turn, "No, she seemed so tired and unsteady. She started to collapse but I got her before she touched the floor."

Minghao never seemed anxious in these situations.

"Jeonghan, don't worry. Seungcheol is probably taking care of her." Dino chimed in from behind.

Yeah but still. She's my daughter too. How can I not worry?

Finally, Minghao parked right outside our dorm.

I immediately rushed out of the car, "Jeonghan! At least close your door!"

I have to check.

I threw open the front door and ran down the main hall. I somehow managed to run on a the wooded floor with socks without slipping.

I hit my brakes when I was in front of Sura's room, "Sura!"

I did not see what I was expecting to see.

Seungcheol has his head down on Sura's bed while sitting on a chair. Sura was fast asleep on the bed while holding Seungcheol's hand.

I breathed out deeply. Thank god.

"See told you. They're fine." Minghao chimed in from behind.

I sighed, "Thankfully."

Seungcheol's POV

Huh? Did I fall asleep?

I lifted my head to see Sura asleep deeply. I should leave her alone.

I tucked her softly, "Seungcheol."

I jumped at the sudden voice.

I snapped my voice to see Wonwoo standing over my shoulder, "Geez. You scared me. What's wrong?"

Wonwoo knelt down towards Sura's bed holding her hand, "We should do something about last night. We need professional help. Like a counselor."

Wonwoo's right. The thirteen of us aren't qualified with a sensitive situation like this.

We might handle it carelessly.

"But Sura doesn't remember her memories. She recalls it by flashbacks and nightmares." I commented.

How can a child seek help if she can't remember? We don't even know what past she had.

"What about a hypnotist?"

What?

-
-

Hope everyone is enjoying it so far! Please leave your thoughts in the comments and please vote if you enjoyed! These motivate me so much to continue writing because I realize how people are actually enjoying it! Stay safe and healthy!