Part 8

"Do you want to follow, Sura?" Wonwoo questioned as he had his car keys in one hand.

"Where?" I asked confused.

I was sitting on the living room couch with Woozi and Jeonghan. Jeonghan had one arm around me as we watched the T.V.

"We're going to the supermarket. You can come if you want!" Seungkwan exclaimed from behind. Joshua was waiting behind Wonwoo all dressed.

I pondered and decided, "Okay."

I stood up from the couch as Jeonghan supported me from the back. Wonwoo held out his hand as I slowly took it.

All four of us walked out of the house, "Yah! Take care of Sura!" Seungcheol exclaimed.

We entered the car as I sat in the back with Seungkwan as Wonwoo drove with Joshua in the passenger seat.

Wonwoo drove calmly as they began listening to the radio. Suddenly, Wonwoo lowered the volume, "So Sura. I heard you have a little boyfriend at school!"

My face instantly became red, "What? No~" I shrug off as Seungkwan turned to me. "Sura, you do? No wonder Seungcheol was so reluctant to send you to school yesterday!"

Joshua mimicked, "What! A boy has a crush on Sura! He's so dead!"

Seungkwan scooted up in his seat to get closer to Joshua, "Really? That was his reaction?"

Wonwoo nodded, "Haha, yeah. Don't worry, Sura. We'll make sure you guys have a happily ever after." He looked at me in the mirror.

I made instant eye contact and immediately turned away, "W-whatever."

We arrived to the supermarket and Joshua opened my car door. "Be careful." He picked me up from the car seat and placed me on the floor.

He then held my hand as we walked behind Wonwoo and Seungkwan, "Stay close, okay?" Joshua added.

I nodded as the supermarket was busy. Everyone was rushing to one aisle to the other.

"So what was on the list again?" Joshua asked.

Wonwoo pulled out his phone as he read out a list of items. Seungkwan pointed in the chips aisle as that was the closest.

We all followed Seungkwan as he stood in front of his options.

Joshua released my hand as he took one bags of chips, "Which one were Jun's favorite, again?"

Wonwoo took a look, "Weren't it these?" He pointed at another bag.

Seungkwan disagreed, "I'm sure it's this one."

We're gonna be here a while.

I sighed as I looked around. People were crowding in the store. I watched people pass out aisle.

Then a lady and a man passed by.

They looked familiar. Their clothing. That side profile.

Could it be?

Joshua's POV

"Yeah. Let's just get those for Jun." Wonwoo confirmed.

"Do you want any, Sura." I asked looking around for chips she might interest.

No response came from my right. I looked down to where she would be but I didn't find her.

"Sura?" I scanned the aisle to not even see a strand of her hair.

"Where's Sura?" Seungkwan questioned.

"Fuck! Hurry, let's split up. I'll go towards the cash register. Seungkwan, you go to the entrance and produce. Wonwoo, you check the frozen section." I started running towards the cash registers.

"Shit, Joshua."

Sura's POV

They kept walking.

It even felt as if they were getting faster. They kept turning corners to corners repeatedly.

"Mom? Dad?" I tried calling out.

No response.

They kept turning making me lose my balance at times. Deep down I didn't want it to be them but at the same time I did.

"Please stop!" I pleaded.

I started running frantically.

"Just stop!" I yelled on top of my lungs.

They still walked at the same pace but I still couldn't catch up. They kept turning corners all the way to the back of the store. I turned the last corner which led to the end of the store.

There was no one.

I stared at the dead end.

Where did they go?

"Mom? Dad?" I screamed.

I collapsed on my knees and I begged. What just happened? I shivered in my flesh as I was left with confusion.

Joshua's POV

I frantically ran throughout the cashier lines in hopes for a dark haired little girl.

"Excuse me! Have you seen a little girl wearing a light blue shirt with black jeans?" I pleaded to strangers.

They replied all the same.

I bowed as I moved on to the next person.

Shit.

If she's not here, at the front of the store, then she's probably at the back!

I started running towards the very back to the store. I scanned through every single aisle until I saw a little girl on her knees facing the wall.

"Sura!"

I ran over to her placing my hands on her shoulder.

Her eyes were filled and spilling with tears, "I-I was trying to follow them b-but they just left. They left." She stuttered out the words with her cracking voice.

I grabbed her head and placed it into my shoulder. "I'm here. I'm here, Sura." I comforted her quietly.

She was shaking with fear.

"Joshua!" Wonwoo and Seungkwan exclaimed as they found me.

They ran over to me to acknowledge the situation. They bent down to our level. "Let's go home, Sura." Seungkwan cooed.

We'll take you home.

-
-
-
Hello! I'm trying to actually update now! This quarantine is making me actually insane. If you ever need a quarantine texting buddy, then please talk to me! I'm literally dying of boredom and in need of a good conversation. Please stay tuned for the next update! Stay safe and know that you're loved!