Part 5

"Korea law states that children go to school unless homeschooled. I'm sure we all know that we do not have the time to provide Sura with a reliable resource at home." Seungcheol stated as he stood up in front of the living room.

This is what they call a family meeting? Seems like a business meeting. I leaned on Hoshi's shoulder as I became sleepy.

"Therefore, I consider sending Sura to school soon." He confidently added.

My eyes shot open.

School? Or in other words, hell?!

All the members nodded in understanding.

No way.

I averted my eyes towards Hoshi, "Do I have to?" I whispered.

He gave me a reassuring smile as he caressed my hair, "Yes, Sura. Don't worry. We're here."

My heart was thumping. The comfort in his words made me wince. Please don't break your promise.

I guess that explains why I'm here right now in the entrance of the school. Seungcheol is practically my primary guardian which is why he decided to drop me off.

He squeezed my hand tightly to the bone, "Are you ready?" He asked.

I glanced up at his expression to see him awkwardly standing there. "I think you should ask yourself that." I added.

He chuckled as he knelt down to me level, "If you need anything, just call me, okay?" I nodded as his expression was full of emotion.

He pulled me into an embrace as he grabbed my head. I could hear his heavy breathing as I smelled his cologne. He pulled away, "I love you, okay?" I nodded.

He stood up from his kneeling position to signal me to go. I turned around to enter the school.

As I took about ten steps, I turned around to take one last glance at Seungcheol. He stood there biting his nails giving me a thumbs up. I feel pity for him as he seemed so worried.

I took a deep breath and decided to depart with a little wave. He seemed shocked to see me give such a motion. I turned back around to head towards my new class.

Class 4-3.

I saw a teacher standing right outside the classroom. She seemed young with a bright smile. She's beautiful. She greeted me with a smile, "And you must be Sura! I'm Miss Park! I'm glad to have you in my clsss."

Her eyes barely shown when she smiled. She placed her hand behind my back and guided me into the classroom. "Class! This is our new student. Please welcome, Sura. Now, you can sit in the very back row near the window." She pointed out.

I felt the stares directed towards me. It became so nerve wracking that I just wanted to scream.

As I reached my desk, I placed my bag on the floor and took a seat. I placed my hands on my lap, clenching them.

"Psst!"

I heard a voice on my right. I turned my head to see a brown hair boy with big eyes. "I'm Woohyun! Let's be friends!" He had a gummy smile as he smiled too big for his small face.

My eyes widen by his aura. "Woohyun! Pay attention!" I heard Miss Park yell in class.

He suddenly turned his head towards the front startled. He took a quick peek at me without moving his head and smiled.

My face became heated. I turned the other way towards the window.

The sky was pure blue. The clouds were big and fluffy. I wonder what everyone was doing right now?

Maybe they're at home playing games?

Or maybe they're practicing?

Jeonghan's POV

"5,6,7,8!" Hoshi yelled as he watched us intently practicing the moves.

"Seungcheol, you're going to fast!"

"Jun, you're a beat behind!"

He fired us with criticism.

After a couple for rounds of death, we flopped onto the floor. "Yah! Why did you seem so out of it this practice, Seungcheol?" I questioned him.

He took a sip out of his water bottle before flopping his head down. "I'm just worried. That's all." He added.

I took a deep breath as he said that. We all are worried. We just didn't bother stating the obvious.

I pat his back, "It's okay. School ends in an hour. We can all go pick her up soon."

Seungcheol nodded as he took another sip of water.

Sura's POV

School's done?

I saw everyone going to the group of friends deciding where to go after school.

I placed my bag onto the table and put my belongings into the bag. "Hey." A large hand was placed onto my desk.

I looked up to see Woohyun. I stared right into his eyes. "L-lets be good classmates, alright!" He stuttered as he looked away from my stare.

I couldn't bring myself to answer him. I kept staring at his brown eyes.

His eyes were so crystal clear. I never saw brown eyes that clear before.

He noticed my glance and scratched his head, "H-hey! What are you staring at! Are you gonna reply to me or what!" I finished zipping my backpack and carefully wore it around my shoulders.

I stared at him once again before making my departure, "I like your eyes."

I walked off to the door as he turned around surprised, "Y-Yah! How can you just say that and leave!"

I kept walking towards the exit waiting for the sun to hit me. As I stepped onto the grass, I saw everyone.

All thirteen of them.

They were waiting for me.

They were waiting.

For me.
-
-
-
Hi hi hi! Yes, I know that I may be a little delayed with this book. This is mainly due to my schedule with my other pieces of writing as I am currently writing another book and editing "Lost and Found". However, my plan is to update all three books at least one chapter each week. I hope I can do more than one chapter each week though! So please stay tuned! I love you all and please practice social distancing during this time <3 !