Part 3

4:30 am. My head aches. At least I managed to sleep through that. I stood up straight enabling myself to take deep breathes. My chest felt as if it was suffocating me. I clutched on to the bed sheets. You're okay. It's gonna be okay.

10:45 am. The sun was already up and shining. I heard voices outside, "Do you think she's awake?" "Just take a small peak!" "Why in the world are you yelling?"

I slowly arises from the bed and walked over to the door. I turned the knob to see Seungkwan, Seungcheol and Dino. They all smiled cheekily. "I'm awake now." I softly said.

Seungkwan grinned widely. He swooped me of my feet as if I weighed a pound. My eyes widen as he held his arms straight up lto the air. He looked me in my eyes, "What do you want to do today, Sura?" I was in shock. My heart was thumping out of my chest. This feeling rushed through my veins, "I-i" I managed to stutter out. "Ya! Seungkwan! She just woke up!" Seungcheol scolded.

He slowly forced Seungkwan to transport me over to his arms. My heart rate slowed down yet I still felt my heart full of something. What is this feeling? "Why don't we wake up the others first?" He whispered as he started walking over to the other rooms. He grinned playfully as he slowly opened the door barely letting it creak.

We were in the room with "vocal" team. Why were they even called the vocal team? Oh wait, never mind. The room was filled with snores and heavy breathing. Seungcheol carefully crept into the room stepping carefully on his tippy toes. He carefully planned out to be his first victim.

First victim : Woozi

Possible outcome : Beaten by a guitar

Height : Rather not say

Seungcheol carefully placed me on Woozi's chest. He whispered, "Alright, 1..2..3!" Seungcheol started attacking Woozi with a pillow. It took literally .5 seconds for Woozi to regain conscious. He groaned, "Yah! Hyung!" Seungcheol questioned, "Yah? Oh you're dead!"

Seungcheol started hitting Woozi harder with the flufly pillow. Woozi picked me up by the waist holding me over his head, "Sura! Protect me!"Seungcheol raised his eyebrow, "A brave one?" Then Seungcheol started tickling me on my rib cage. Woozi joined the tickle fight.

I started uncontrollably laughing leaving tears in my eyes. This joy. The tears. Tears of joy? My vision became blurry as the tears overflowed my eyes.