Part 4

"Alright everyone. We're going onstage in about two hours so let's start getting ready!" Seungcheol confidently ordered.

Everyone scattered around the waiting room like ants. I stood up on my two feet and waddled to the door,"I'm gonna go to the bathroom." I quietly said loud enough for Jeonghan to hear as he was closest to the door.

The air outside the room was less suffocating. However, there were still large groups of people scrambling. I turned the corner as I bumped into a pair of legs. As a reaction, I landed on the floor. Felt like straight up bumper cars.

I rubbed my head and questioned who I even bumped into. It was a man who was dressed in all black. There were six other men behind him.

"Oh no! Are you okay?" He exclaimed.

He reached out his hand as an offer and possible an apology. I became defensive and hesitant. Yet, his smile was soft and welcoming. I accepted his hand slowly. His hands were soft and delicate.

"Hold on, you're Sura right? I'm friends with your dads! Actually we all are!" He pointed to the crowd behind him.

I nodded slowly at him. Are my dads famous or popular? It felt weird. Dads. I never thought I would ever have a parental figure ever again.

"Oh so Sura, are you lost?" He questioned as I wasn't responding.

I nodded. "The bathroom." Was all I managed to get out.

"Ah! The bathroom is that way." He pointed behind him.

I saw the neon bathroom sign hovering above his head in the distance.

"T-thank you." I bowed and walked toward that direction.

Shownu's POV

"So that's her, Shownu?" Wonho questioned as we watched her make her way to the bathroom.

"She's quiet. More than most children." I added.

She turned the corner into the women's bathroom. "Seventeen will do great. I know it."
I softly said.

I breathed out, "Let's go."

Sura's POV

I started at myself in the reflection of the mirror. My breathing was unsteady. My eyes became watery. Calm down.

"What's wrong? Not what you expected with a new family?" I looked at the mirror to see a women behind me.

My mother. My eyes widen. What the hell? My father came into frame.

"No one is ever gonna allow you to be in their family." He added.

No. Snap out of it, Sura. They're not real. "We will never leave you." My mother and father said in unison.

I grabbed my head. Get out of my head! Tears started to stream out of my eyes uncontrollably. I felt myself falling. Into a hole where it was just pitch black.

Jeonghan's POV

I checked the clock. It's been fifteen minutes since Sura's been gone. My leg started twitching in anxiety. Maybe she's just taking her time. Should I at least check on her?

"What's wrong, Jeonghan?" Mingyu questioned the look on my face.

"It's just. Sura went to the bathroom and she's been gone for about 15 minutes now."

Mingyu modded slowly, "Well I'm done getting ready. I'll go check on her."

Mingyu's POV

I walked out into the hallway to bump into Shownu, "Oh hey, Mingyu! We just passed Sura a while ago."

I shook his hand, "Really? Thanks! Good luck on stage!" I started running to the bathroom as I became more anxious.

"Thanks??" I heard Shownu question as I started running.

There. The bathrooms. It's okay if I go into the women's restroom right? Fuck it. I ran inside. "Sura!" I yelled until I realized I got here too late. I saw Sura on the ground helpless. I slid to her and to cradle her in my arms. "Sura! Sura." I put my ear to her chest. She's breathing. Anxiety was running through my veins.

I have to get her to a medical kit. I scooped her up and started jogging back to the waiting room. I looked down at her. Her eyes were puffy and her lips were dry.

It's okay, Sura. You're okay. I busted into the room and yelled, "Sura's unconscious!" Everyone exclaimed as I placed her on the leather sofa. Seungcheol panicked, "What happened?" I stuttered, "I just found her like this in the bathroom." Everyone was gathering around with water and a wet cloth.

A few seconds passed which felt like hours until Sura's eyes fluttered open like a butterfly. "Oh my god! Sura." I exclaimed softly. Her eyes opened barely, "How did I get here?" I touched her face softly, "You fainted suddenly in the bathroom, honey." The adrenaline slowly left my body. Thank God.

Suddenly, our manager bathed into the room, "Seventeen, you're going on in ten minutes!" I cursed under my breath as I worried of what could happen without us. Dino put his hand on my shoulder, "Let's go." I nodded at him. I stared at Sura for the worth of five seconds before kissing his forehead. "I'll be right back alright." I whispered softly.

I slowly got up and started walking towards the door. I clenched my first tightly.

Hang tight, Sura.