Chapter 52 (Extra)

At the altitude of the mountain, the temperature of the air was colder than the lake. He would prefer a scorching heat then this chilling breeze. At least, gentians were providing enough moral support. The figure was reluctant to proceed, standing in front of chamber, he knew he wasn't welcomed in.

"Wanyin."

Like a frizzly sensation of beverage, his voice made the younger feel sensual.

"Why haven't you step inside?"

Fine like a beautiful jade, a tender figure in blue appeared before his sight, dashing that fondly smile.

"...Sect leader Lan." The purple figure observed the beauty before him, an image of perfection he was. Cautiously he carried,

"I'm not sure, if I should... Wei Wuxian had told me about his Everyday activity and I certainly do not wish to see it firsthand."

Seeing his shameless brother was one thing, but seeing Lan Wangji...?He was not brave enough to imagine that stoic face in those explicit activities. No, he would prefer his straight-laced face over everything.

A warm chuckle rang in his ears and made him turn towards the elder.

"Wanyin, you have travelled far to visit your brother, I cannot allow you to depart before you do so."

The first jade of Gusu, joined the second pride of Yunmeng as he guided the two inside Jingshi.

"Zewu Jun...maybe we should-"

The door was shut the moment it was opened. A sight worth a thousand words but not a single sound could escape. Jiang Cheng cursed himself and his brother. Seeing in the porn books was hundred times different that witnessing it live, and now even the Holly Water might not purify his eyes.

He was taking the situation better than the elder at least. Jiang Cheng peaked at the older Jade, who didn't stop smiling but his complexion was already pink.

"Let's go Zewu-Jun, I will wait for my shameless brother to come find me." Jiang Cheng pulled the older Jade out of his thoughts and the two headed towards the library pavilion.

One would think that Lan Xichen was used to it by now, but being raised like a saint, he needed an eternity to adjust.

"Please forgive me, Wanyin. Wangji and Wei Gongzi had been apart for long, they are living the lost time."

The tint of pink on his jade white skin was contrasting, like a cherry on a cream. Jiang Cheng gulped as he averted his gaze from a literal desert before him.

"Sect Leader Lan, You don't have to apologize for my brother, he's been shameless like that for his whole life."

Jiang Cheng firmly believed that it was Wei Wuxian who corrupted prestigious second Jade of Lan, because the latter might not be capable of doing such a thing himself.

Alas! He didn't know that his older brother had no clue how the homosexuality worked, for him the kiss and cuddle was the only intimacy until Hanguang-Jun showed him euphoretic ways.

Another soft chuckle was earned and Jiang Cheng couldn't help but being drawn to that comforting sound.

"Wanyin, We have gone through life and death twice now, should you be this formal?"

Even his complaining tone was sweet, like the freshly bloomed flowers.

"Lan Xichen...Forgive me, I am not used to such flattery."

This earned him a pout from the older jade, one couldn't guess it but Jiang Cheng had been memorizing his features in his memories that he could pick up the slightest change.