Chapter 6

The morning bell sound made its way through the cold air of the mountains, it's been quite few hours since the sun had risen up. The streak of light hit Lan Wangji's face and he twitched before opening his eyes.
Too bright!
It took him some time to adjust his eyes to the light, he rose up to the sound of Liebing.
Lan Xichen had started playing unaware that his brother woke up. Lan Wangji felt heavy, he sat up.

"Wangji. Here drink some water."
Lan Xichen moved immediately to support his brother.

"Xiong-Zhang?" Lan Wangji still half delusional asked.

"You've been out for 3 days."

Lan Wangji's eyes widened, as the memories finally rekindled.

"Wei Ying?!"
He blurted out, ready to step out of his bed when Lan Xichen stopped him.

"Wangji, Wei Gongzi is.... alright. I will let you meet him after you eat something."

Lan Xichen said offering him bland Cloud Recess food. Lan Wangji gulfed everything down. Lan Xichen's eyes saddened at this. He remembered how much pain Lan Wangji suffered from his one sided love before.  he was happy that he had someone he loves at least, unlike Lan Xichen who felt that he had lost his ability to love.

There was a knock on the door and Lan Xichen allowed the disciples to enter.
It was Lan Shizui and Lan Jingyi.
The Twin Druzy bowed to Twin Jades and they responded the same.

"Sect leader Nie, asked for you Zewu-Jun." Lan Shizui delivered.

"I'll be waiting outside." The first Jade replied.

Lan Xichen left the two of them with Lan Wangji who had done eating.
In reality, they all fainted and regained consciousness in half of the day, except Lan Wangji. They were all scared and called great medics to know the cause but it was his heart that was wounded.

The thought of losing Wei Ying again was enough to kill him. He wouldn't dare to  live a single moment without his husband.

Lan Jingyi slapped the back of older Druzy, Lan Shizui snapped out of his thoughts and ran to hug Lan Wangji - his father.

The two stayed in that position for quite sometime when Lan Wangji gestured Lan Jingyi to join them.
Lan Jingyi dashed like the flash of lightning and joined them both.

It felt warm!

                                                                              . . .

"Wei Ying is in Qinghe Nie sect?" Lan wangji was astonished, if it had been Yunmeng Jiang sect that it might have made some sense but Qinghe Nie sect???

"Wangji, I'm going over to meet with sect leader Nie, will you accompany me?"

It was unnecessary question, Lan Wangji would follow Wei Wuxian even to the depths of the hell.

The distance between two sects seemed longer than usual.
The smell of the mist filled Lan Wangji's lungs with fear. He was restless. He would teleport if he had practiced that cultivation as well.

Lan Xichen told Lan Wangji to find Wei Wuxian while he would talk to Nie Huaisang. Lan wangji darted.

                                                                                . . .

The wind was playing mischievously with his silk hair , his red ribbon had mixed with the color of dusk. His thin waist was dancing in the long grass.

Thump

Thump

Thump

With the hand so shaky he grabbed the shoulder firmly, determined to never let it go again.

"Wei Ying."

He turned around and their eyes collided, as if meeting for the very first time.

"Sorry?"

" Oh! you mean Yiling Laozu?"

Lan Wangji's eyes widened. He reverted his hand and took few steps back.

"Ah! I'm sorry I'm sorry."
The younger male taken aback by Lan Wangji's action said,

"Well...how do I say this?"

With the bow he elaborated.

"Yiling Laozu no longer resides in me, I'm Mo Xuyanu of Lanling Jin sect."

------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the grammatical error and thank you for reading.