Chapter 27

Journey of Xingchen 

The single path carried his feet, the gust of dry leaves filled the breeze.

"Why are you leaving?" the child cried as he held the robes of his dear sister.

"A-Chen."

" Just like once you and I were, there are others who are still lonely." The Young girl said freeing her red and black robes from the child.

"I will come with you!" the little child pleaded as he held on the robes again. 

"A-Chen, Your eyes are yet to bloom ." The young girl handed him the red tassel.

Those Silver eyes gazed at  Scarlet red tassel dangling in his little hands. He was the only one with the eyes clear as sky. 

For the longest time he traveled in these, empty heart with nothing to breathe. 

"Xingchen." 

"Cangse has united with the earth." 

The boy had his world broke before it could grow. He had been waiting to show, the tassel which was given 6 years ago.

He heard the whispers or the pleas, the swing of blade among the trees.

"Xingchen!" This was the first time she had raised her voice at him.

"The only path you follow will be the path of Xian." After Yanling Daoran and Cangse Sanren, it was beyond Baoshan Sanren to see another child fall a victim to the mortal world.

"Niang, I promised Shijie" the young boy remembered vow he made to his dear sister.

"I will create a path of my own." His Silvers eyes were clearer than the sky.

The world was different or so it seems, the hollow hunt he couldn't cease.

"Young Master we thank you for dispelling the evil spirits."

"Yiling Laozu, he was truly a damned man."

"Yiling Laozu?" 

"Yiling Laozu - Wei Wuxian! " 

Once the isolation was decreed,  The gloomy cold he couldn't flee..

"Shijie! I don't know what to do! I don't know how to!" 

The desolate path was so oppressive.

Among the crowd the person he sees , the severed boy he could foresee.  

"Master Guang?  follow the river and you'll find the Baixue Temple."

"Be careful, there's a young lad. He doesn't let cultivators inside easily."

The broken path and broken feet, no sound no noise just  his heartbeat. 

"Say my name again." 

"Daozhang"  

After so long those silver eyes finally bloomed.

----------------------------------------------

Sorry for errors and thank you for reading.