CHAPTER 1

Chapter 1

THE KANAWUT BROTHERS

It was on the month of May... hot humid weather with rainfall when three brothers left their ancestral home to live with their Aunt in Phuket. 

Their Aunt is the owner of three 5 star hotels and they are visiting their aunt to earn their living. Champ 21years, Kengkla 19years and the youngest is Type Kanawut 13 years old. 

The boys had lost their mother when Type was born. Type was an immature baby....Their mother was pregnant with Type when Type's father left for another woman. She used to remain so depressed that her health suffered....which led to malnutrition and after Type was born....her body couldn't handle the pain....and she passed away.

Till their grandmother was alive the boys lived in peace..but a month age she passed away...and made the boys orphan. They knew they had an Aunt Fai who lived in Phuket ..she is their Mother's younger one but they only used to meet during family functions. She was a kind lady but was a tough business woman..who values family relations. ..

After their grandmother expired...the three boys called their Aunt Fai who was their only blood related relative to help them in living and earning. They told her about everything..and she agreed to help them. 

So now they are on their way to Phuket city... to meet their Aunt...and her daughter Puifai...she is the eldest among the siblings. 25years..same as the eldest brother Llong..who was also 25years old..but he left the brothers to live with his father.

It was raining heavily when they left their house.....they took a bus and it was a long 10hours journey to reach their destination.

The bus dropped them at the depot from where they took taxi to their Aunt's place. Champ , Kla and Type arrived at their Aunt's home... with their luggage and was welcomed by the Butler Carl ..Carl was 60 years of age...serving the family for 30 years. He was almost a part of their family.

Aunt Fai couldn't meet her nephews as she had a meeting to attend... so she instructed Carl to take care of his nephews while she was away...

The boys were very tired ..... they were served dinner...and were told to rest for the night....their Aunt would meet them in the morning...

Morning came in fast...

The boys woke up and went to the dining table to see their Aunt waiting for them.... She had a warm smile in her face....

Aunt Fai was looking at them with tenderness and care... Looking at them she reminded of their mother.

Type on the other hand seeing Aunt Fai...ran and hugged her GOOD MORNING...

AT FIRST SHE WAS STARTLED...but then she wrapped her arms around him and hugged him...

It was the first time Type felt a Mother's warmth....he was so happy...

His older brothers had tears in their eyes.. they realized that finally they have someone to call a mother figure.... They missed their mother...

Then came in a beautiful young lady.... She was her mother's replica...warm smile... loving eyes..but her hair was messy..looked like she just woke up from her sleep...

Actually she woke up a while ago ... and went straight to meet her mother... her name is PUIFAI... she is 25yrs old.. a social worker... and she helps her mother in handling the business....

Aunt Fai trained her to be like herself....

The most important thing is that the mother daughter never argue about anything...both of them patiently listen to one another and discuss a matter before coming to a decision.... Their chemistry had led them to be one of the top HOTELIERS of PHUKET.

Puifai was surprised to see a young boy hugging her mother..... when she looked carefully she realized the boy was none other than her young cousin Type.

She smiled brightly and welcomed all her brothers and greeted them GOOD MORNING....

They had a good chat while having breakfast...

Aunt Fai: "Boys after breakfast please meet me in the library ....We have important matters to discuss"

Both the boys said okay.

After breakfast the boys where led by Carl to the library which was also Aunt Fai's Office.

As they settled... Aunt Fai looked at Type.. and said... "Dear why don't you look around the library and read some books.... Me and your brothers have some thing ..to discuss.

Type happily agreed and ran to the reading room.

Seeing Type leave the brothers settled down with their Aunt to talk about Business.

Aunt Fai: "So boys ...I believe you have some idea about why I brought you here .... We need to talk about your Future...

As far as I remember Champ you have completed your Graduation and Kla you are in college ... and both of you have taken Business Administration was your Majors...Am I Right?"

Champ: Yes Aunty....

Aunt Fai: hmmmmm... okay .... This is good..

Champ as you have already completed your graduation I want you to apply for Trainee manager at one of my Hotels... and Kla I want you to apply for Internship at my hotel ..but mind you both you should not work in the same hotels...

As for Type... he is still young... and in school...So he will be transferred to a school here where one of my friend's son is a Teacher... where he will study... under him......and will stay at his hostel with other students ....

Well Aunt Fai lived I a mansion which was far away from the school. So instead of Gulf travelling every day for 2hoours...Aunt Fai decided to make Gulf stay at the hostel near the school

I will be providing him with his school scholarship after seeing his results... if he is a bright student...I will finance him to pursue for higher studies as well ...but in the meantime...his school fees will be deducted from your salaries...

But one thing both of you will not be allowed to look for job anywhere else... you have to dedicate yourself in my Business...

Are we clear...???

Champ: Yes Aunty.... I can't thank you enough ...for helping us..

Aunt Fai: Champ I am doing this not only for you but also for myself.... I have a daughter... but I also need male support... I know I have people who are dedicated to me.... Family is something that I think is the strongest if we stay and support each other.."

Kla: Its true what you said...

Champ: We promise..never to leave your side....

Aunt Fai: Fine then.. from tomorrow onwards you all will start your new life...

And Welcome to Phuket ... Welcome to my family.....

*****************************************************

HEY EEVRYONE

SO HER GOES MY SECOND STORY... I HOPE YOU LIKE IT... 

KINDLY SEND ME YOUR REVIEWS AND COMMENTS..

I AM GLAD THAT MY PREVIOUS STORY IS GAINING SO MANY VIEWS..ANS STARS...I HOPE THIS STORY WILL TOUCH YOUR HEART...

AND YOU ALL WILL BE SUPPORTING ME AS ALWAYS....

I LOVE YOU ALL... HAPPY READING...

LOVEANGEL