TAKE 29

The day after I visit my father, that's when I decided

   The day after I visit my father, that's when I decided... to keep staying at Flynn's apartment, I sill don't have the bravery to face my mom and tell her everything.

   It feels like like I'm going to get devoured by my mom once she sees me like this.

   I'm in the living room while surfing the channels, it's kinda obvious how they don't show good contents anymore since everyone is more on using cellphones. I want to watch cartoons but it seems like they're not as good as before.

   Since I've been finding something to watch for more like hours, I turn the television off and soon after, Flynn burst the door open and ran towards me as if he's going to tell me that he won a lottery.

   When he sat next to me, he smile widely and show me something that I don't know what. "I got a movie ticket for the both of us!" He said so happily as if it's a big deal.

   I raise my right eyebrow and snatch the ticket from his hand which he didn't mind at all, the ticket itself looks expensive, instead of a plain looking ticket, its color is black with a silver colored letters and it's not made of just an ordinary paper.

   The date says that it's today at 2:00 p.m. and the movie is, 'For Someone Special'? What kind of title is that? Is this a first person's point of view?

   This looks for exclusive people only, "Why don't we just sell this?" I ask which for me is a good idea when he suddenly grab the ticket away from me and said, "This ticket can only be afford by one of the richest people Paris, and we need to experience what rich people do in their daily lives."

   I'm actually not convinced, who cares about what rich people do? But still, "Where did you get it? Aren't you too broke to afford such a thing?" I jokingly ask which made him look at me offended but still answer me seriously,

   "Someone gave me this to me while I was working. She told me to keep this for our hangout today but sadly, she called and then said that she's busy so she told me to have the both of it." I'm not even surprised that someone would do give that to him.

   It's crazy how girls had the nerves to enter a gay bar for Flynn, so this wasn't a first time. Back then a girl gave him a Rolex which he accepted yet he sell it, as I said... he's broke or in general, everyone in this apartment complex are broke.

   And a big reveal, Flynn is straight. He just ended up in a gay bar cause 'Why not?' He said.

   "I see, then wait for me, I'll change my clothes." I said and stand up afterwards. I was planning to just stay here for rest of the day but since I'm bored, then I should come with him and watch this movie I haven't heard of.

   Since the place seems fancy, I search for the finest clothes that I got... Oh yeah the clothes I'm using are not mine. Well then, let's just grab this black and white patterned buttoned shirt and black trousers. I made the shirt tucked in since it looks good.

   I left the room, when Flynn looked at me he stood up and told me, "You don't have to look good for me." He teased me which made me punch his shoulders.

   After that, we left the apartment.

   The transportation we're using is his motorcycle, and just in case you're wondering, he didn't bought it, it's once again given by someone.

   I wear the helmet and ride the motorcycle, that's when we start moving and head to our destination.

   It wasn't a long ride so we arrive there quickly, when I went off the motorcycle I look around and got surprised by its looks. What is this place?

   "Follow me." Flynn said which I did, while we are walking, I can't stop looking around, the movie theatre is massive and expensive looking. The place is not crowded, you can just easily count the people in the line.

   Flynn and I walk towards where they sell popcorn and I ask, "How much is this?" I was going to get my wallet in my pocket when the guy said, "It's free and refillable for people who will watch a movie in this movie theatre, also the drinks. But you are not allowed to bring it outside though."

   What kind of place is this? Refillable popcorn and free drinks? This is just a living paradise!

   I ask for 2 popcorn and 2 cola for me and Flynn. This just made me questioned how much the ticket here cost that made the popcorn and beverage free.

   We already have the ticket so we can just enter. And then things happened and we finally got inside the cinema, it's not big like the usual cinema but it has countable seats, and it's like a place not for everyone.

   And the chairs? I can't wait to place my butt on it!

   When we finally went to our seat, we both finally sat down. Damn, I have never sit to a chair this comfy since the day I was born. To be honest, I don't want to watch the movie anymore, I just want to sleep and... "Paris, I need to answer this call. Wait a second."

   Flynn stood up from his seat and left me. Well that was unexpected but I just close my eyes and doze off when suddenly a bright light from the screen flash into my eyes. I check my watch and it's not 2 o'clock yet.

   Not only that, Flynn is missing the movie.

   Since the light were too bright, it made me forcefully watch the movie. The movie started with a scene without showing the production or even a title, it just shows a very familiar scenery.

   Just a few seconds, a man came showing its back. "What the hell, that seems to be me." I whispered to myself and even made me laugh a bit but I quickly stop when it shows the mans's face.

   It is me.

   This is a scene from the movie we were making, I look around if someone is inside but apparently, it's just me and me in the screen.

   This is crazy, who did this? Even though I feel cringe to see myself in the screen, I feel like I need to watch it. And while I was watching myself, I didn't know that I act like this.

   I really thought that I'm bad at this but not to brag but it ended up looking good, and after a few scenes, I felt a presence and sat next to me. I thought it was Flynn so I ask, "Are you seeing this?" And when I look at him, I saw someone else who I know for sure.

   He was just staring at the screen and doesn't move at all. So I didn't bother him and did the same.

   After a few more cutscenes, it ended. The screen went black, but then I saw something written on the screen. "Forgive me Paris."

   I look at him and it didn't took long when he also looks at me. "Paris, What I said was wrong and regret everything I did. So now I want to make things right..." He stop and look away from me.

   "You might be questioning why I showed all of this to you, it's because I want you to know that you are indeed a great actor and deserve to be the lead actor of my father's movie. That's why none of us regret choosing you even if it was by force at first. " He said which made me lean on the chair.

   "And now I won't keep this long. Since you have seen one of your passion, it might be easier for you to decide. This time, I will accept whatever your answer may be... Do you want to continue acting?" He asked which made me speechless.

   I actually don't know if I should keep up. My answer will surely affect my future. So it's either I say yes and finally have the chance to chase my dreams or say no and continue living like this.

   "Klaude, I'm sorry..."