TAKE 39

I have no specific reason why but I woke up, still wearing my shirt and my pants slightly lowered on my thighs

   I have no specific reason why but I woke up, still wearing my shirt and my pants slightly lowered on my thighs. What happened last night is still clear to me that made me smile out of the bloom looking like a fool. Klaude is still in my mind, hoping I could hug him then I remember that I'm still in his room so I look to my left only seeing... no one? 

   I rub my eyes for my eyesight to be clearer and look around then stop at where Klaude is, I then observe his action, it seems like he's walking away from the room naked.

   He's was slowly takes small steps as if he's walking on a tight string, I think I did it too hard. I just kept on staring at him to see if he can bare walking to the bathroom like that but it has been for like almost a minute and he's till inside the room. 

   He obviously needs help. I stand up from my bed and lift my pants up. I then went in front of him, stoping his tracks. "What?" He ask but I kept quiet and smile. And then I grab both of his arms and wrap it around my neck then carried him making him flustered. 

   "What the fuck Paris, put me down." He demands while pushing me away but I just ignored him and I walk straight to the bathroom which I only guessed since it's the only door that I haven't entered. 

   Opening the door was difficult, I even thought that Klaude was about to fall but because of my years of working hard and exercising... which is a total lie, I still handled it as if I was just carrying a baby. 

   I walk inside the bathroom and place him on the tub. The moment I slowly put him down he didn't resist since he knows that he could fall if he tries to, so everything is now at ease. I turn the faucet and the water starts running. "There, you finally arrived to your destination." I playfully said and he just rolls his eyes to me. He then hug his knees and didn't move a muscle making me confuse. "Aren't you taking bath?" I ask.

   He looks at me and look at me with a 'Isn't obvious' look. "Do you fucking think that I would take a bath while you're just standing there." He still decided to tell me. I nod and put my hand inside my pockets. "Then lets take a bath together." I smile widely and before he could even say no, I jump in the tub and the water splashes everywhere. 

   I look at Klaude quiet. I brush my hair back with fingers making Klaude look at me, "So, how's the experience?" I ask him about last night and he ignored me making it awkward for me. I place my arms around the tub and wait him to response. he probably knew that I want to hear him answer so he forcefully told me, "It was fine." 

   "Even the blindfold thingy?" I'm expecting him to react but he stayed calm, "I don't hate it, but it's a one time experience... so don't do it again." He said, making his tone higher at the last statement as if he's commanding me. I nod and remember what I did last night. I'm very proud of it you know.

   The room went quiet, I decided to sink into the tub and extend my legs resting at the side of Klaude's hips. Last night was great, didn't really expect that it will came to that so I was still surprised that I'm with Klaude at this moment. My mom might be wondering where I went, so after this bath I'll go home asap.

   I was about to close my eyes and feel the warm water around my body when suddenly I felt a movement from the water. By that I sit back up and look at Klaude, he puts his head under the water and went back up making his hair wet. 

   He brushes his hair back and look at my way, but he wasn't looking directly to me eyes, he was looking at my chest. "Is there something wrong?" I ask but before he could answer, he leans towards me and unbutton my shirt, I didn't know what he's doing until he pulls my necklace.

   I didn't exactly know what's happening until I remember... the ring. 

  My heart then starts to beat faster. I gulp a thick saliva and wait for his response, "You didn't tell me anything about this." he said before releasing the necklace and went back to where he was positioned. 

   "Uhm... well you see... I-it's because..." I'm hesitant, I didn't expect to finally tell him now, even though this is the best opportunity, I'm scared that maybe everything will change after this. I don't want my feelings to ruin everything.

   "The ri-ring... I found that from an antique store and the owner of the store told me that, if you give this to someone it means you wanted to make your bond stronger... it could be about friendship or lo-love." I explained trying my best to say the words clearly.

   He nods as a response, "So you want our friendship to become stronger." he ask and that's when I thought that maybe I should stop there. I was about to nod and just brush the thought of confessing since I'm still coward when he suddenly ask, "Then why are you hiding your ring from me?" he ask making me remember the answer for that question.

   I don't know what to say, maybe It's time. Fuck, I never thought confessing would be this hard.

   "Remember when I kiss the ring on your hand?" I ask him ignoring his question. He nods. I took a deep breath and gain my courage to finally tell him, "That act changes the ring's purpose because if you kiss the ring at the person's hand, it means your devoted to him or her which means..." I stop, taking my time and think if I should continue. I feel like my heart is about to burst. I hope nothing will change after this. 

   And with all the courage I got inside my body, and a year of keeping this in me, I finally said, "I love you Klaude." I didn't continue saying anything else because I might end up saying something else that might sounds like I'm begging for him to love me. I really don't know what will happen after but it would be a miracle if he feels the same. 

   He never shows affection towards me so I really can't predict how he will response.

   I'm about to leave the tub when he leans closer to me once again stopping me and remove my necklace. He slides the ring off the chain and look at it for a second. He lifted my right hand and stared at it. 

   It can't be...

  He reluctantly put the ring at the same finger where I put the ring to his and without a warning... he gently kisses the ring in my hand making my heart skip a beat, is he telling me... 

   "I did it, are we together now?" he boldly asks me with a straight face that made me smile and feel like the happiest man alive. "I guess." I said making the both of us laugh and then I hug him.

   I never been so happy with my life, being an actor and now being with him, feels so unreal. This is too good to be true but feeling his arms around my body is convincing me that everything that is happening to me is real. 

C U T